Options

Pitcher battles - 1 inning rounds

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Having a pitchers battle against other live players like the homerun battles would be really fun. About the only thing we are truly missing in this game, as a baseball game goes, is the ability to pitch. That would not work for match me games obviously but if there was a mode where you could challenge other live players to a 1 inning game then it could be pulled off.

You would look for a challenge and be matched with another player just like the homerun battles and play the top and bottom of one inning. Pitching in one and batting in the other. The point of view wouldn't even need to be changed for the pitching mode as you would have a selection of available pitches and could then control the direction of the pitch once the ball is released in the same normal view you have as a batter.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I love that you are brainstorming new ideas, but I don't think I'd be a fan of pitching coming in to the game at this point. I'm here to BAT! lol
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd love if they were to replace the bonus event with something like this. I'd love your idea, but like @LonzoBallin said, I'm here to bat! Your one inning style is great though! We could do it as the same time, just like we do derby! Where the opponent bats against your selected pitcher and vice versa. GLU really needs to consider something like this.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.