Options

New video format(from ads) locking my phone

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Lately, I've had a lot of videos play horizontally and as a result, my phone(pixel 2) locks up. I hit the back button, close my app, turn it back on and things are fine. However, this creates a reboot of the game each time and is rather time consuming. This has been particularly troublesome since the update. Please help!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    Whenever I see this pop up, my phone locks up 100% of the time.

• Options
    This is also the kiss of death:

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB it happens on my galaxy s8 as well but if I hit the button to see all open apps to switch between them and the click on tsb18 it unlocks it. Give it a try. The app does restart though after several times doing this.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

@DFBB it happens on my galaxy s8 as well but if I hit the button to see all open apps to switch between them and the click on tsb18 it unlocks it. Give it a try. The app does restart though after several times doing this.

Yeah, I've been able to do that. It's rather annoying to have to repeatedly restart the app. However, the problem is with WoH, if it happens twice in a span of a few minutes, then it restarts my progress. As a result, I rarely get to use the video boost because I value the replay video more. I hope they can fix this asap!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2018
    That I haven't tried but another issue is when I watch the 3rd out continuation video in club v. club. Most of the time when the video is done and it takes me back to continue the inning I can't hit the ball as the screen does not respond to touch. If i do the open app trick though the response comes back but by then I've already lost the inning. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Houmy I forgot about that one too! I can't even do the video continuation because of it. :(