Game Suggestion

DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
Hi guys, first post here! But I just have an idea that seems pretty reasonable. For the individual ranks on the compete tab on tuesdays and weekends, it would be cool if we could cycle through the tiers instead of being stopped at 150k. Or maybe add more bonus tiers like the fan rewards. Just an idea that I think would be very possible to implement. Would give players more of a reason to try and streak if they don’t have a bonus player. 

Comments

• ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    maybe.........I would also like to see weekend rewards better than what is currently. Top 3 is all that matters.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Maybe have different rewards for the clubs tier level it is? Bronze club, #1 picks, silver club prime picks, etc. would make staying and leveling a club up more part of the game instead of clubs restarting. 
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    trading players would be fun too....but that might be a stretch
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Yeah I had that thought. But the amount of people who will have multiple teams trading within would be ridiculous. Would ruin the game tbh. Maybe trading within the game instead of individual players? Like they offer you a guy, but you have to match the trade based on a certain criteria. Maybe a combination of a certain star rating player, XP, gold and cash. Just throwing thoughts around hahaha But I would take the compete cycle and better weekend rewards over that any day.