Options

Nephews Jailing UPDATE- July 14, 2018

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited July 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I just wanted to thank everyone here who supported me while I was trying to make this happen. I finally found someone with a heart from GLU and they lifted the flag due to the glitch. I finally explained what happened with his investments and they removed the flag. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, Im sure it helped getting the attention of GLU. Took a week but my nephew called me this morning at 5am screaming with JOY that he was not jailed anymore.

Thank your GLU for doing this, and in the future I just asked them what should we do if these glitches happen again? There is no where to report such things that can get you flagged or jailed. So hopefully no one else gets caught up in something like this again.

Thank you all again... IT MEANS ALOT.

dkarski87
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    wow man! So it can be undone! I guess persistence is key. Happy for you!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I am just happy that I found someone that was reasonable and understood reason. What was he suppose to do? Not collect? I am so happy they listened. Hope this does not happy to anyone else. We need a place in the app to report these types of glitches so people dont get flagged for things they cant control. It would prevent things like this from happening again. Again.. Thanks to everyone.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Wow, so happy to hear this! Unfortunately it appears not all customer service representatives are created equal, but in the end, justice was served. Thanks for keeping up updated.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Did you keep contacting them by submitting tickets? Or did you end up find an email or phone number?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    That's awesome news :smiley:
    It's just so unnecessary that all that effort, stress and exasperation had to be gone through, just to get the common sense action that has finally ocurred. Well done.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thank you for sharing this story.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    tell me how u did it so i can let my frriend know