All-Star Boxes

lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
I feel like GLU needs to go away with the absolute horrible prizes like EVO, cash, XP. To spend 6k gold to get 12 evo, cash and XP is total bs.

Comments

• lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    sorry had to vent for a second.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I feel like GLU needs to go away with the absolute horrible prizes like EVO, cash, XP. To spend 6k gold to get 12 evo, cash and XP is total bs.

Brutal man. I feel your pain. I've had awful luck with boxes too. This is why I don't spend until the weekend. Knowing that I can count on fan rewards helps take some of the sting away.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've had slightly better luck when they've done a special box like with Posey today, for 300 gold, its either the player or a #1 pick, no other stuff....like you get a second chance even If its still just 2.5%... i picked up enhanced Cole and Stanton that way... downside is they're only available for the day
    It's all done with mirrors
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    fan rewards dont do shh for me unless i hot 20 k but damn 200 bucks? nah
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

fan rewards dont do shh for me unless i hot 20 k but damn 200 bucks? nah

You'd be surprised how much gold you can accumulate by watching videos on your free time.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I watch videos non-stop on 2x gold reward days plus do a crazy amount of the app offers to supplement the gold supply. 
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @lumberjacker I feel your pain!  The last two weeks have been brutal...over 15k spent with nothing positive to hold onto.  I managed Prime Greinke on a free CVC reward prime draft pick.  

I like the guaranteed boxes out now...Stanton and Kershaw.  At least you get something to show
  • coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I already have a 5-Star Kershaw and a 5-Star Stanton with power specialty so unfortunately those boxes put me at a high risk of expensive duplicates.