How do you get VIP

Comments

• BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I’m just gonna keep winning and using and buying gold in events, maybe someday I’ll be chosen 
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    ditter9 said:

Anyone have any luck getting to VIP status?  I’m a strong promoter of the game myself.  I’ve gotten 7 buddies to download and play everyday.  

Most people who spent the minimum money asked, which we believe is around 800$, but that's just speculation.
    It's great that you got 7 people to play the game, but I doubt that this has anything to do with getting VIP. Stay active, comment here and maybe throw a bit of cash and you might be good to go!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Be patient and keep playing, be active in the foruns
    That's what I am doing and hopefully one day the pull my name for vip..fingers crossed lol
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Im over $900 in not counting the hundreds more i spent on 17 & still never got vip 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018
    tbettini said:

Im over $900 in not counting the hundreds more i spent on 17 & still never got vip 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

It's elusive, that's for sure. Just keep playing the game and having fun and hopefully one day GLU will call your number.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Like ball said bro, keep doing what you are doing and one day you'll get the call up to the big leagues.. most of all enjoy this game
  • LaserShow15LaserShow15 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

tbettini said:

It's elusive, that's for sure. Just keep playing the game and having fun and hopefully one day GLU will call your number.
    What's up Lonzo. Glad to see another member of The Purged in this forum. I too am hoping to be selected sooner rather than later for VIP. Nothing to do except keep tapping, I guess.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    @LaserShow15 You're the man Laser. If I ever make it in to GLU's good graces I'll put in a word for you!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • bigmike205bigmike205 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve spent over 1k and no VIP yet  :/:/
  • SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    You guys really don't get it do ya. You gotta be griffey Jr about it and not care or even want VIP. I am VIP. Don't be all Joey Cora and cry and whine. Glu will give me VIP and then be glued to the screen waiting for me to accept.
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    yeah , im sure im topping the time spent and player stats and close to the mark for cash as well as the extras but im with @Spicolisway I DONT CARE ANYMORE GLU wink wink hahahahahaah so I just moved up to platinum LVL 1 as gold lvl 6 was getting too hard as everyone seems to be stopping there
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I’ve heard magic number at $800 for a while but then I get my buddy to play and he swears he spent $250 in his first month and was already vip, most of my club is as they spend a ton.  I just can’t but his $250 claim through me off.  
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I’d like to know more about the all pro level or whatever it is.  I could possibly achieve mid level status.  If that’s actually what it is.  Prolly know soon.
  • bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Spending money and being active on forums is just part of it. They give it out randomly  so luck and patience is involved too. 
    Spending money and being active on forums is just part of it. They give it out randomly  so luck and patience is involved too. 
    Yeah I think it is just random who they think they want to give it to
  • bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    ditter9 said:
    Anyone have any luck getting to VIP status?  I’m a strong promoter of the game myself.  I’ve gotten 7 buddies to download and play everyday.  
    No luck yet but just keep trying it will either happen or it won’t 
    It will happen when it happens, just keep playing and enjoying the game, just as you did before you even heard of vip, it's a great game and good way  to pass the time, dont get all bent out of shape worrying about vip!! A guy in my club just got it today and I say congrats to him and whomever else might of got it!! Good for you guys!! 
  • nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I'm crossing my fingers that I get it someday but never really get a straight answer on why it's good to have or any added benefits of it
  • SpivotSpivot Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m going to continue to play/spend money and hope they select me one day. Be patient my friends, some day we will all have our badge. 
  • Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Boy, I sure wish I knew @josh823. I sure wish I knew 😂
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I got mine a few months ago. Not really sure how it just happened. Actually didn't really know much about it at the time either. 
  • PUROLOCOPUROLOCO Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I don’t think I spent that much not no $800 and I got vip last season. Be active 
    The Punisher
  • kepanikepani Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    First post, bare with me, I got almost our whole work team (8-10 players) to play tsb18.  I’d like to be considered for vip status, spent moneys to boost my team and very active on all events.  Just need to start posting on the forums...🙏🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽
  • Dsizzle31Dsizzle31 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    It’s definitely not just based on money spent.  I’m over the $800 and not VIP.  I also play every day, a lot, so it isn’t just that.  I think it’s all that and being active on this forum.  Maybe some luck too:)
  • bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I am very active on game but havent spent 800 another guy in our club got VIP so not sure what it is. What about the 2x offers? Maybe if you spend cash on those just a thought
  • larrysofialarrysofia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im up to 800.00 still no vip .last year i had 2 teams that were vip
  • nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    It's just being patient and hoping your number gets called!
  • theradsoxtheradsox Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve always wondered what the formula for getting VIP was too. It’d be nice to get the extra perks since my box purchasing luck is terrible. 
  • sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    To be honest, I didn’t even know VIP was a thing until yesterday. I have been playing this game for years. Now that I know I want in. 
    It's a little bit of everything, playing lot's of game's. Spending cash, being active on forums is the formally I have been told by glu..just keep up the work and have fun