Can someone help me?

D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
Just got kicked back to Bronze, can't chat with my club or even see Weekend event progress. Not letting me compete with my club in Versus, etc.

Answers

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Kicked back to bronze? Sounds really weird. It sounds like you may have been logged out of your account. If you click on the three lines at the top left of the app, do you see your correct display name, team strength, and win loss record?
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Kicked back to bronze? Sounds really weird. It sounds like you may have been logged out of your account. If you click on the three lines at the top left of the app, do you see your correct display name, team strength, and win loss record?
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sounds like you're jailed, but that wouldn't kick you back to bronze. I'm not sure what happened, but definitely open up a ticket with CS.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Yes still shows my team strength, name, team, etc. Won't let me chat with them or anyone as far as that goes. What does jailed mean?
    Yes still shows my team strength, name, team, etc. Won't let me chat with them or anyone as far as that goes. What does jailed mean?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Jail means that GLU suspects you of cheating and that would result in all of the conditions that you have posted about except going back to bronze.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022