Options

All Star Hero Event?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Anyone have more details? This sounds exciting! Will the reward be the 425s? It would make sense. Man, going to be so much pressure to clear if that's the case. I can't wait!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB where did you see that?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

@DFBB where did you see that?

• Options
    I like it already 

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’m sold on the idea 
  • Options
    Although as you said I hope it's a 425 regular xp all star. Already have 2 355 on inactive so don't need any more unless it's a catcher 

• Options
    Houmy said:

Although as you said I hope it's a 425 regular xp all star. Already have 2 355 on inactive so don't need any more unless it's a catcher 

I assume as much because they've shown a pattern to either keep the prior week's max or increase it.
  • Options
    They could throw us a curveball and change the player on subsequent cycles. One could only hope.

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    When I won for the first time 2 weeks ago, it was Prime Trout at 405 with RH pitcher skill, so I'd assume one of the 425s would be the prize but who knows for sure what they're thinking. I hope I can win tomorrow have PotW Reynolds at 249 ovr, and Bam Bam now at Gold 4 and 206 ovr.
  • Options
    Houmy said:

They could throw us a curveball and change the player on subsequent cycles. One could only hope.

DUDE! That's a great idea...man, I don't think I'd ever see the sun if that was the case. lol
  • Options
    It would be but more than likely not. Then again they did tell us that we should make sure to play during all star week in the newsletter so something good should still be coming. 

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Good luck tomorrow fellas!
  • Options
    You too buddy

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Very exciting! If the reward is a 425 all-star I don't think my wife will ever talk to me again!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Gentlemen lets all hope its a 425 hitter....I DONT CARE WHICH ONE IT IS. I JUST WANT ONE. I got 14 boxes total... and pulled 2 hitters and 2 SPs... Wanted a 425 s o badly since Gold is impossible to level up primes every week at that level. Unless your name is @houmy which cycles derby like a champ! ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Fingers crossed the prize isn't a free all star box!!!
  • Options
    WHAT TO JINX IT MAN!!! lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Gentlemen lets all hope its a 425 hitter....I DONT CARE WHICH ONE IT IS. I JUST WANT ONE. I got 14 boxes total... and pulled 2 hitters and 2 SPs... Wanted a 425 s o badly since Gold is impossible to level up primes every week at that level. Unless your name is @houmy which cycles derby like a champ! ;)

@dkarski87 my reign as a slugger may come to an end once I get another 200K prime XP and hit my goal of 1mil for going gold. I will max my top 4 prime sluggers though as soon as I do so hopefully I'll be able to cycle easily again.

• Options
    @houmy if you can stay in silver... Gold is just way to taxing on resources. If you have no issues with streaking and continue to cycle derby days then there is no reason to move up. Keep stock piling prime xp. There is no incentive to move up higher. Only costs more for to level up players... you have seen the chart that @bigpredfan posted for sluggers in gold. Its almost double if not triple the normal xp then that of your regular roster. Stay silver my friend!
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 I know it will be harder to level up players but I want to have some fun along the way. Got all these big bats and want to max them in gold to have more fun hitting with them. With the exception of my catcher all other batters are 335 & 355 max and primes. Besides I want to get even with @Bigpredfan once I go gold and can actually put up a good fight against him as he whooped me good the one time we played. There are a few others I am going after as well. Arya Stark had her list, I got mine B)

• Options
    lol i hear you. Just keep stock piling that prime xp as you can never have too much of it. b1 to g10 is over 100k prime xp. So if your team is full of primes that 1m will very fast. ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Lets just hope today its a 425 player for everyone to try and get at normal XP. Giving a 355 player is like going backwards from primes for WOH.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Got 4 primes for now, 3 from woh and one Judge from this month's vip gift. I'll max Correa & Judge but probably won't the others, Trout & Stanton, as I have all star Kemp and pulled 355 mx Hernandez yesterday from the club vs club high round and they'll do fine for now. Rather not waste the XP on lower max primes for now and instead spend them on sluggers. Need to keep my slugging strong once they go to 7 levels and start giving out legend xp.

• Options
    Houmy said:

Got 4 primes for now, 3 from woh and one Judge from this month's vip gift. I'll max Correa & Judge but probably won't the others, Trout & Stanton, as I have all star Kemp and pulled 355 mx Hernandez yesterday from the club vs club high round and they'll do fine for now. Rather not waste the XP on lower max primes for now and instead spend them on sluggers. Need to keep my slugging strong once they go to 7 levels and start giving out legend xp.

That Trout is REALLY good. His bonus skill separates him from the pack. I like Correa and I like that he's a SS, but I hate his bonus skill. Also, one of the best things about the silver life is that you don't really have to be too picky. :)
  • Options
    Yea I have Trout, Stanton and Correa was well. But you have to be very selective who to level up in gold. I agree that Trout has the best bonus skill. Correa I really like as well but his bonus sucks. Leaving him at s10 for now. Wait till you guys hit gold... you wont have that luxury anymore ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Yea I have Trout, Stanton and Correa was well. But you have to be very selective who to level up in gold. I agree that Trout has the best bonus skill. Correa I really like as well but his bonus sucks. Leaving him at s10 for now. Wait till you guys hit gold... you wont have that luxury anymore ;)

As soon as I'm able to rack up legend xp(derby), I'll probably make the jump. I don't think it will ever make 'sense,' but the idea of seeing my guys in shiny gold on a daily basis is appealing. :)
  • Options
    Yea I cant cycle derby... my worst event. But finally did some upgrades last week with my awesome 2 4.5s and 4s sluggers and beat lv4 for the first time ever. Goal is be able to beat lv5 for that 15k prime xp. I have completed 10 seasons so far and have yet to pull 1 5 star slugger. But I found that even my 4.5s and 4s and high levels in gold are effective. So that was a good tip I got from some people.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Hoping for a chance at a non-outfielder selfishly but I’ll take a 425 if I’m lucky enough to win today
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @dkarski87 I know it will be harder to level up players but I want to have some fun along the way. Got all these big bats and want to max them in gold to have more fun hitting with them. With the exception of my catcher all other batters are 335 & 355 max and primes. Besides I want to get even with @Bigpredfan once I go gold and can actually put up a good fight against him as he whooped me good the one time we played. There are a few others I am going after as well. Arya Stark had her list, I got mine B)
    I don’t know what he is speaking about.........
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @houmy if you can stay in silver... Gold is just way to taxing on resources. If you have no issues with streaking and continue to cycle derby days then there is no reason to move up. Keep stock piling prime xp. There is no incentive to move up higher. Only costs more for to level up players... you have seen the chart that @bigpredfan posted for sluggers in gold. Its almost double if not triple the normal xp then that of your regular roster. Stay silver my friend!
    I’ll have the prime slugger chart completed this week
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan to quote GOT again "The North remembers". Of course me and you are in the South but you get the point. If it's any comfort though you ARE on the top of my list :)