Options

Weird mystery boxes

Ddubz41Ddubz41 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Before everyone thinks its me, it isn't. I have a friend on here who sent me a ss showing two weird mystery boxes. I'll attach a ss of mine to show its not me. But I was curious to see if whoever has a play test box, and create XP box is hacking? Or if Glu f'd up? Because he's getting legends like Wagner, and multiple others for $1 game cash, and XP for same price and has 300 boxes to buy. And if its glu messing up, should he contact them to let then know? Heres the ss of my mystery boxes that show the normal ones. 

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I was just on twitter and read about this from a few different people....none referenced mystery boxes but they said everything else in your post - multiple Legends, 1M cash, all for a $1.... correction, i see now 9 legends and 1M cash in a box... Boggs, T Williams, Loften, Ozzie...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Ddubz41Ddubz41 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    That's weird. Wondering if Glu had a weird glitch or something. Wish I could have been one of the ones to get that lol! 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Glitch. That's what they're not doing their #FreeStuffFriday today
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Well it's gotten worse, looks like they've shut teams down, myself and three others opened the game to start playing after dinner and our teams are gone...as in a clean slate, "Choose Your Favorite Team" window is up....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Phew... had to go thru the Learn to Play stuff to get back to a menu so that I could try and login....it worked.... so glad to have my mediocre, underachieving team back lol
  • Options
    sauerdeezlesauerdeezle Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Same thing happened to me...minus I traded in my old guys for the xp....bloody Friday ...they better have an answer 
  • Options
    WickedWookieWickedWookie Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I got the same boxes and I purchased them and did not trade in my players because I was suspicious. I used the players and then got back on later and they were all 1 star players. I believe that since this was labeled "playtest box" it was like a beta for those specific players to test how they played in real game scenarios and then once they got the data they needed they shut the players down. It sucks because the players were really good and we basically were just able to rent them for a little bit and then didn't get to keep any of them and didn't really get anything else. I still have a ton of legendary xp and a ton of custom xp but can't use either. 
  • Options
    @WickedWookie did the xps disappear or do you still have them?

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @Houmy I still have the xp and really wish I could use it. I have over 200k legend xp and 3 million custom player xp
  • Options
    @Houmy During the time the boxes were available I noticed that my custom player level up xp changed from regular blue to the green but as soon as the players and boxes were gone it went back to normal
  • Options
    @WickedWookie that regular Legend XP will come in handy one day. The custom legend XP is nice too but to be honest with you I don't care about the custom legend as I have specialty 5 star players that have a higher max than him so I am not wasting any regular XP on him and have him on silver 9. I only leveled him up that much for walkoff but the top 5 regular 5 stars on my roster have a higher max than him now.

• Options
    @Houmy they just took all of it away
  • Options
    alphaking2alphaking2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is pretty wild but I do agree that it was probably like a beta. Just a test run to decide how powerful they were ant to make the legends and get feedback
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Houmy they just took all of it away
    They waited until they released the first legend to take it away
  • Options
    @WickedWookie I am sorry to hear that. That XP would have been nice once you had gotten some legends.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @Bigpredfan I know that's some ish. @alphaking2 it was a test they finally said it was a few days ago.@Houmy yes it would have been nice.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Speaking of legends. I don't seem to remember but in the 17 version did they still give out prime xp in slugfest when the prize was a legend or did it get replaced by legend xp?

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Houmy said:

Speaking of legends. I don't seem to remember but in the 17 version did they still give out prime xp in slugfest when the prize was a legend or did it get replaced by legend xp?

replaced with legend xp.....only way I was able to rack it up by cycling.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Houmy said:

A friend showed me this to keep me from going gold. You will be able to collect both!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB Thank you for the information. That is perfect and that XP is going to come in handy when we get Legends. Figures there would be 7 levels for that since we are dealing with Legends at that point.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yeah, I can't wait! There isn't a reliable and reasonable way to get legend xp at the moment so the legends don't tempt me as much as they should.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    True. The XP is what's going to hard to get specially so with Bronze picks. I remember in 17 I spent 20k gold over a weekend around Christmas buying nothing but Legend XP boxes. Got me signature Ryan from fan rewards that way too.

• Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ok so I ne 've r saw or got any legends or players boxes but my entire roster 'll but inactives suddenly vanished replaced with 1 star mariners and I can't get my help from glu. 3 years playing don't cheat yet I stuck unable to contribute without my best players