Options

What is Jose Ramirez POTW skill?

tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Can anyone tell me what Jose Ramirez's skill for the POTW version? Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2 outs.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Ok thanks! does anyone know how that works in WOH? Probably wont apply? I dont have any Lefty's and I was thinking spending a little to get Jose may even save me gold come next monday. Prime Altuve even with 12% late inning boost and 20% boost on top of that took waaay too long to get the job done today.
  • Options
    tribeWS18 said:

Ok thanks! does anyone know how that works in WOH? Probably wont apply? I dont have any Lefty's and I was thinking spending a little to get Jose may even save me gold come next monday. Prime Altuve even with 12% late inning boost and 20% boost on top of that took waaay too long to get the job done today.

It works in all game formats whenever there are two outs. Altuve with late innings boost is real nice(always active in WoH), but keep in mind that the game is skewed towards those with the platoon advantage. Potw Jose should crush!
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It works in all game formats whenever there are two outs. Altuve with late innings boost is real nice(always active in WoH), but keep in mind that the game is skewed towards those with the platoon advantage. Potw Jose should crush!
    What is the platoon advantage? Sorry just never knew (seen people reference it but don't understand)
  • Options
    When a righty batter faces against a lefty pitcher, the batter has the platoon advantage.