Options

Head Scratching response from 'CS'

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
It was one of their experts but I can't believe the response that was given. FYI, it was regarding a common glitch in WoH.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Wow! Anyone feel a bomb go off?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Yeah, I am sure that person just lost his support job. Lol
  • Options
    YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Actually what might have happened is that glu had asked some VIPs to help out with cs due to overwhelming complaints. So this might be some VIP individual who responded to ur enquiry. Trust me no individual on payroll or a big fish like tsb will ever or should respond this way.
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I mean atleast he wasn’t lying right lol
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @YANKSCOWBYS4LIFE's right, last month Glu sent out invites to people to help them with CS, I believe that it's one of those people
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Actually what might have happened is that glu had asked some VIPs to help out with cs due to overwhelming complaints. So this might be some VIP individual who responded to ur enquiry. Trust me no individual on payroll or a big fish like tsb will ever or should respond this way.

I know, but it reflects poorly on Glu. They should've had a better selection process.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    While I haven't heard about the program first hand it does seem to be as @YANKSCOWBYS4LIFE & @ExposMontreal suggested. Some posted on the forums about an invitation they received from GLU asking them to be in game/live CS reps. They all did mention "Directly" being the service used and from the screen shot @DFBB has posted that conversation did happen in that site.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I have also dealt with this initiative, called Experts Direct or something similar to that. A chat window is opened through a special link to deal with your inquiry or problem, as well as an email. I had two "Tap Baseball Experts" answer my query by email, while one of the two also opened the special chat link. I got the impression the experts are active users of the game and were recruited to take some of the load off the regular CC reps and therefor respond much more quickly, while also being able to respond from a user perspective, instead of from the usual premade list of responses CC have at their disposal. My simple inquiry was dealt with in about an hour.
    My impresssion of the statement made by the Expert that @DFBB communicated with comes from being frustrated and disillusioned, not simply being unprofessional.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Honestly I don't see the problem with what he said. It was honest I've been without a team for 2 weeks not heard back from customer service once just experts forwarding to nowhere apparently. I've always been a defensive the staff but I'm at a point this is ridiculous and as far as them being overwhelmed with complaints. As far as I'm concerned they created the overabundance of hackers with their greed and I'm not just talking making money for a business we all know it's been in our face week after week. Spend money for Prime spend money for Legends and their own experience alright they got us what happens next week, oh we're going to have different guys each week for big bonuses right in our face. So they get the game running okay care less about paying customers because they want to fight the hackers and put out another update that doesn't work for most people just to band a VPN which is ridiculous. And now that has caused an overload of complaints because people can't get in their game can't play I mean if you think about it you basically can't use internet anymore you gotta have a dial-up modem my things now you going to have one team on a device and you have to delete everything off that device including Factory loaded apps. I think you have to get rid of all your friends of color or over 40 years old and under 13 years old. Kick them right off your Facebook and after all that you have to send customer service a new ticket with proof that you single handedly are responsible for getting Obama re-elected.
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    oh yeah I almost forgot, finally, finally after all that you go find an old Super Nintendo and a copy of Ken Griffey jr. Baseball play a season of Ken Griffey jr. Baseball put a Post-It note with the letters g l u and TSB somewhere on it slap that sticker on the TV remove all the odd shaped items from your rectum also known as cs here and then u got yourself a season. I'm glad they kept it simple for us