Slugfest

adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
So I haven't beaten Slugfest since moving from silver to gold level, I have my top 3 sluggers maxed and come no where close to beating slugfest even when I boost them 20%, if I cant start beating this then I will never be able to beat it when they release even better players or legends for this even. I am currently rolling with a 214 Maxed (at gold level) Prime JD Martinez, a maxed 204 Gold Aaron Judge, and a maxed 190 Mike Trout.
My issue is if I cant beat it now there is no way to get better sluggers even in the beefed up or draft picks to potentially beat it with, I am already maxed out with the guys I have and still cant beat it......any suggestions????

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Are you going 10/10 every time? If not you need to just practice your timing. If so, you need to just be persistent and eventually you will break through when your opponent makes a mistake. Keep your head up!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hey Adawg, unfortunately it's a gold grab. I have 2 maxed Primes, Martinez and Lindor both at 214, followed by maxed regular 5 stars. Once you get to level 6, rounds 6-10, the slugging numbers for the opponent are quite higher than anything we have. Mookie Wilson at 10 is insane and he regularly hits 6300+ and rarely misses.

You need to make sure you save your free video replay for the last round and if Martinez is your highest, I would use him for level 9 and 10. The gold spent reusing him and boosting 20% would be greater than boosting Judge.

You have to make sure you go 10/10 and hope they miss one. You'll likely need to spend some gold at round 9 and 10 and that's what Glu is counting on. After a few tries, you'll catch a break. Took me 5 times 2 weeks ago. Thankfully last Wednesday was a holiday so I was able to save gold by not playing.
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Great information. I cannot get to final level in slugfest or WOH. Is I’ll give recommendations a try
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @adawg911 do you make it to 6/10 and if so with how many tries?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022