Bench and Inactive Players

TheTaxiLegendTheTaxiLegend Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
First and formost I’d like to congratulate Glu on a section I made a few months back. Because we are spending $$$ on gold/players I suggested our players keep their stats. (Even if you have 20 players) 
 But one thing I would like to see is for us to be able to carry more INACTIVE PLAYERS. It’s like how major league teams have several minor league clubs. 

In my case, my entire starting lineup and bench are all 4.5/5 star players. All of my inactive spots are 4.5/5 star players. This means I have to drop players. Now I love spending $$$ occasionally but I’d like to be able to keep more players. It’s easy to dump a 2/3/4 star player but I’d love to have 30 or more inactive 4.5/5 star players, or prime players. (Especially with duplicates)

Anyways, I hope this suggestion makes sense. 

Cheers

Comments

• bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Is there a limit to number of inactives you can carry, and if so, how many?
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    bashof5 said:

Is there a limit to number of inactives you can carry, and if so, how many?

I believe the current version lets you hold about 42 inactive batters and about 18 inactive pitchers.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    60 inactives is the limit (at least for me). 

I don't think it differentiates batters vs pitchers with your inactives, as I have 28 Inactive pitchers vs the previous poster's 18.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    TwitchSTL said:

60 inactives is the limit (at least for me). 

I don't think it differentiates batters vs pitchers with your inactives, as I have 28 Inactive pitchers vs the previous poster's 18.

Ahh good pickup! That makes sense. I thought my numbers seemed weird, but a sum of 60 between batters and pitchers makes sense.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I like to have a healthy mix of 4-5 star inactives haha