Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Very Nice.. 500 max.. DAM
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nice it was but from what we have seen in 18 so far Signature legends in 18 may be even higher than 500.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea for a second I thought that is what they sent you for the gift lol.. I was like dam I'm jealous. Hopefully they send you something sweet. A solid left hitter. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Congrats again @Houmy ! Totally deserved (again)
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Thank you @ExposMontreal , much appreciated. @dkarski87 something like that would definitely be great but no gift yet as I am sure they are tied up with other things and I don't mind the wait. Whatever the gift will be it will be appreciated even if it is not Mickey Mantle :) . Speaking of Mantle I can't wait for WOH to switch to Legends already even though the XP is still hard to come by.

• Options
    OK gang here is my final update on the VIP of the month gift for those that were interested. Got the gifts a few hours ago and they are below. The picks were great as my starting rotation is now complete.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    OK gang here is my final update on the VIP of the month gift for those that were interested. Got the gifts a few hours ago and they are below. The picks were great as my starting rotation is now complete.
    Houmy said:
    This is a great gift. 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan thank you brother. Oh and I am not sure if I mentioned this before or not but once I go gold.... "The North Remembers" B)

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Nice @Houmy! Nice to see that Glu takes care of theirs!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB thank you buddy. GLU does take care of their players but unfortunately we only like to share the negatives and the positives get overlooked. Hence my updates on this matter as I don't want new players to just see the negative points/posts, and some are valid, and get discouraged. 

• Options
    bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Extremely well said! I love the game and don’t fault them for trying to make a profit. After all, is that not the ultimate goal of a for profit company. They do an excellent job!
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @DFBB thank you buddy. GLU does take care of their players but unfortunately we only like to share the negatives and the positives get overlooked. Hence my updates on this matter as I don't want new players to just see the negative points/posts, and some are valid, and get discouraged. 
    If you’re patient and understanding with Glu CS they’re nothing but peaches towards you. They’ll hear you out and push it up the ladder if need be. Not a one bad thing to say!
  • Options
    GoNavyGoNavy Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I wonder if all players in the MLB Players Association understand the deal that they made with GLU.  For the players perceived to be premium players, it’s awesome.  For players that are still in the Show, but your average awesome player to even be there, does GLU diminish their perceived value.  Who knows?  Maybe the money the players get from this deal is worth that risk.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Houmy

Jesus man!!!  I knew you were pretty knowledgeable about all things tap but after reading this post, you’re a tap God! In all seriousness though, that’s pretty cool you’ve been honored the way you have! Props brother!