Options

First ever 20,000 gold completion!

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Did anyone else go all out to get Bryce over the last day? It was my first time reaching all of the tiers and it feels great!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018

Did anyone else go all out to get Bryce over the last day? It was my first time reaching all of the tiers and it feels great!

I really wanted to as I could desperately use another strong lefty bat for WOH, but I didn't pull the trigger since there was no legend in the bonus tiers. I figure if I'm going to shell out 20k gold, I may as well spend a little bit more and get a legend as well. Congratulations though, I'm sure Harper will be a BEAST!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Thanks man yeah I understand about the bonus tier thing, but I figured Harper is 425 max overall and you don’t have to use prime xp for him. Also, desperately needed a ringer for walkoff! Hopefully I can get my first one next week!
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Congratulations 
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Nice!!! My dumb tail thought it was a prime.   Dang it!!! 
  • Options
    DuckWorthyDuckWorthy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I got him too. I’m so excited to use him in WOH and I got a lot of good players and a prime in the process🔥
  • Options
    I got him too. I’m so excited to use him in WOH and I got a lot of good players and a prime in the process🔥
    Was my first time hitting 20k too
  • Options
    Prime from the ASG box? Which one?
  • Options
    From prime multidraft. Only bought 2 but spent the rest on NL all star boxes 
  • Options
    From prime multidraft. Only bought 2 but spent the rest on NL all star boxes 
    Very nice! I got a few more ASG boxes today to finish off the 20k and no players, but it was well worth it.