Options

THE BABE HAS ARRIVED

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
George Herman “Babe” Ruth is up for grabs in the mystery box section of the store! Wow!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Anyone have the odds?!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

(The first is the 3,000 Gold box and the second is the 1,000 Gold box.)
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    The Babe came and now he is gone. He is no longer there. I was lucky enough to get him, but it’s very confusing. There was a 3K box and a 1K box. The 3K box contains much more xp than the 1K box does. The chances of getting him on the 3K box is 2.5% and the chances of getting him in the 1K box is 5%. I would expect a lot of players to get him as a 5% chance is pretty good as opposed to the 2.5% that we are used to. 
    However I am unable to level him because it says you need ATG? I put a ticket in and will post if I hear anything. Good luck if he reappears and you give him a try!
  • Options
    The chance of pulling him in the 1,000 Gold box is 0.5%, not 5%.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Yes, thank you for the correction. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    The Babe came and now he is gone. He is no longer there. I was lucky enough to get him, but it’s very confusing. There was a 3K box and a 1K box. The 3K box contains much more xp than the 1K box does. The chances of getting him on the 3K box is 2.5% and the chances of getting him in the 1K box is 5%. I would expect a lot of players to get him as a 5% chance is pretty good as opposed to the 2.5% that we are used to. 
    However I am unable to level him because it says you need ATG? I put a ticket in and will post if I hear anything. Good luck if he reappears and you give him a try!
    Might it mean you need the babe evo tokens?
  • Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Please be decent fan rewards this weekend!!! I want to hit this box about 10 times!
  • Options
    @Haraycaray Yes, apparently there is a different evo and I see that it is now available in the store. Thank you for you assistance!
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Another box I won’t go after.  Pricing is wild.  Spend all week playing bonus games for 2 chances to get that 2.5k xp pass.  3k in gold should get better odds and rewards.  Just my opinion.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    And he has his own evo tokens. I’m not a big enough spender to touch these with a 39.5 foot pole
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Nope me either.  Would love to but it’s not marketed to me.  Be cool to have though. 
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    500 max is very sexy! There will be others!
  • Options
    MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    He is the first of many I’m sure... I bet we see more of these soon with hopefully a little lower price point or at least better odds if they want to charge that much. 
  • Options
    I question how many of these GOATS will pop. Just saying since the box lasts for 20 days. Catch my drift? I'm thinking each player will be a "one and done". Especially with player specific EVO. I could be wrong.
  • Options

I question how many of these GOATS will pop. Just saying since the box lasts for 20 days. Catch my drift? I'm thinking each player will be a "one and done". Especially with player specific EVO. I could be wrong.

I would imagine there won't be more than a handful. Don't think they'll become plentiful like the Primes.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Agreed....an all Yankee outfield of Ruth, Mantle, and DiMaggio would be pretty cool though!
  • Options
    and if they make these GOATS signature later.....look out!! LOL
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I really want to get him but I don’t spend enough to try too many tries. When Jeter and A-Rod come out or if they do then I may need to spend some to get those guys.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    It would be awesome to get him, but remember, it takes Legend XP to level him up. I've had Jim Edmonds for almost a month now and he's only at Silver 8. It takes 4500 to go to Silver 9.
  • Options
    mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You need to spend $1,153 in gold at a 1/40 chance. 
    $1,153 for ONE player. 

But you’ll have 40 sonny grays to make up for it if you don’t get babe Ruth