More Twitter Rewards

MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
what do you guys think will be next? Haven’t really lucked out on the prime boxes we’ve been given yet but have got a ton of exp. I know people like the boxes tho so let’s keep this ball rollin

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Maybe a prime-only pick? Or how about a Babe Ruth box!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Figure prime only will be next, then some play on a  legend box
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The odds say that they will send out a prime only pick if it hits 45k followers, that's my guess. The only good news about that is the pool for prime players is getting larger and larger. The more prime players that become available the more of them are added into the list of potential players. I know a few guys that have pulled Stanton and Trout from WOH from prime draft picks, instead of the usual 370s. So the potential is there to grab a good prime player.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Idk know about you guys but I’m expecting a Babe Ruth only box for 39k followers. Who’s with me?
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I got a Prime Chapman last night from the twitter reward. With having five Prime players currently in Silver, am kind of torn on whether to spend Prime XP on a reliever who might pitch one inning a game. 
  • MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    A babe Ruth box would be nice but the likelihood of getting a babe Ruth in one of those is slim to none. I would rather see a prime only draft pick, that seems more exciting and more rewarding. Do you guys think they dumb down the chances of the prime players in those mystery boxes they’ve been handing out?  I personally do
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I got blue cash 3 times and sonny gray 2 times.  But saw a mookie and a Chapman pulled. 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I got blue cash 3 times and sonny gray 2 times.  But saw a mookie and a Chapman pulled. 
    Funny, I got Abreu twice!
  • MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Ya I got Nelson Cruz 3 times lol
  • lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I'm loving the gifts that they are sending out, but can't seem to pull anything great. One of the guys in my club pulled both Prime Chapman and Prime Betts and had no idea what prime XP was. I swear the less you play the game with the less you know, the better the draws you get. I did get some players but everyone has Nelson Cruz and Sonny.