Options

Game not opening!

slahanaslahana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
my game has not been opening for the last few hours.  It stops loading at 37% and then says “retry”.  Help!!

Comments

• Options
    StephKStephK Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having in same issue! I installed update, restarted my tablet ect... No change! It gets to 37% and says retry!!! Did you get it fixed?
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Are you connected to wifi? If so, try disconnecting and the app should load. Many people seem to have experienced the issue yesterday and found it was related to their internet connection.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

Are you connected to wifi? If so, try disconnecting and the app should load. Many people seem to have experienced the issue yesterday and found it was related to their internet connection.

Yeah I had it also and that's what I did
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    37% means its a connectivity issue. Try resetting your wifi router and seeing if that works. Hard reset for 3min and wait before you plug it back in.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    I get th e same thing if I try to update. It stops at 37 and says corrupt version. Uninstall and download the latest version which is what that was nd couldn't get back in th e game unless I reinstalled 1.2.0
  • Options
    trojan50trojan50 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Stuck on 37%. Its been 4 days since i logged into my account. Im a club leader , and i bet my club has gone all to shit. Ive had a couple of questions i tried to ask your Directly people for help over there chat, but that was a waste of time. it says the questions have been routed through a company rep. that was 3 days ago. Come on people, im not a hacker or a cheater, i just wanna play. im using my home wifi.
  • Options
    trojan50 said:

Stuck on 37%. Its been 4 days since i logged into my account. Im a club leader , and i bet my club has gone all to shit. Ive had a couple of questions i tried to ask your Directly people for help over there chat, but that was a waste of time. it says the questions have been routed through a company rep. that was 3 days ago. Come on people, im not a hacker or a cheater, i just wanna play. im using my home wifi.

Disconnect from wifi and the issue should resolve itself.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    If u disconnect from Wi-Fi on a tablet the game don't load at all with no internet
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I think he meant to disconnect WiFi and then reconnect it.
  • Options
    byramorazorbacksbyramorazorbacks Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    If i get on wifi i can load...i dont have wifi at home thats where i play 37% deal
    byramhatchets
  • Options
    mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I could be standing on top of a cell tower or blasted into space two feet from a satellite orbiting Earth and it wouldnt Matter!!! 
  • Options
    yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Any update to this happened right after latest update
  • Options
    Seems to be working okay for me this morning. Everybody good now?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I don't want to use mobile data to login at all times
  • Options
    I reset router by unplugging from wall 2 mins all is good again
  • Options
    yardmen88 said:

I reset router by unplugging from wall 2 mins all is good again

Good to hear, perhaps this solution can help others in the future. Thanks for sharing.
    Proud TSB VIP!