Game constantly freezing

therealprofessorxtherealprofessorx Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Since this morning, the game has been constantly freezing after 10 to 25 seconds entering the game.  I’ve restarted my phone, tried on WiFi and cellular and made sure everything is updated.  Any thoughts?

Comments

• DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    it was fine for me until about 30 minutes ago. I can’t even play the game at this point. Also my Last 2 CvC games, it always froze on my last chance, and then takes it away without even being able to play it. 
  • neverpulloutneverpullout Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, have to restart after 30 seconds regardless of what I am doing. Pretty annoying considering the time and money spent on this game. 
  • brycem15brycem15 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Me too.  
  • mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited July 2018
    It’s a complete joke. They’re making money hand over fist, obviously have a skeleton crew, use their own VIP status players to HELP with customer issues. 

Glu/tap sports baseball is a staff of one guy in the Hollywood hills on a Mac book pro. 

They’re laughing at you all the way to the bank. 

SHAMEFUL!
  • BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Same here. Lost out on multiple club vs club entries because it would freeze. I’m on iPhone is anyone else on iPhone as well? My friend hasn’t had any issues and he’s on Android. 
    You can’t free gift your way out of this one! 

We demand service. 

Better business bureau. Class action lawsuit. This Game is a scam!!!! 
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I just hope they fix this soon and give us a Prime only pick.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
    Prime only pick lol.
    i need a prime stack of Benjamin’s back in my wallet
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Prime only pick lol.
    i need a prime stack of Benjamin’s back in my wallet
    That would be nice too. I can make around 10seconds without crashing. It’s insane.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • DrJsBarberDrJsBarber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here. I lost three rounds in the Club v Club. The game froze, I got no points, and it cost me gold. 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Me too... LIVING FREEZE CITY in the dog days of August. Seems to come and go all day today, but always in WOH round. Best one was crash after choosing player for tier 10 and reload reset to tier 1. Trying hard not to toss phone into wall... it’s just a game right. Good to vent cause Glu says nothing even if they know something. Forwarding that thought to sorry for the inconvenience 
    Me too... LIVING FREEZE CITY in the dog days of August. Seems to come and go all day today, but always in WOH round. Best one was crash after choosing player for tier 10 and reload reset to tier 1. Trying hard not to toss phone into wall... it’s just a game right. Good to vent cause Glu says nothing even if they know something. Forwarding that thought to sorry for the in
    Me too... LIVING FREEZE CITY in the dog days of August. Seems to come and go all day today, but always in WOH round. Best one was crash after choosing player for tier 10 and reload reset to tier 1. Trying hard not to toss phone into wall... it’s just a game right. Good to vent cause Glu says nothing even if they know something. Forwarding that thought to sorry for the inconvenience 
    Me too... LIVING FREEZE CITY in the dog days of August. Seems to come and go all day today, but always in WOH round. Best one was crash after choosing player for tier 10 and reload reset to tier 1. Trying hard not to toss phone into wall... it’s just a game right. Good to vent cause Glu says nothing even if they know something. Forwarding that thought to sorry for the in