Am I jailed or lag?

Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
So I’m on IOS and have freezing problems but when I try to chat on global it takes me my gold and says wait 5 seconds but the message doesn’t show up. I can pm, chat in club and team chat and also score points in the event. but can’t do global. I really hope I’m not jailed and this is lag.
Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
"Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    IOS is having major issues at the moment.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I’ve heard that I’ve been silenced from some people.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    If you’re on iOS it’s most likely the major issues and not anything else right now I can stay in the app from 10 seconds to 5 minutes been constant freezing/crashing all day so far.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I’ve heard that I’ve been silenced from some people.

I've talked to several IOS users and most people have reported major issues. A couple seem to be okay so I'm not sure what's going on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Those that are okay likely didn’t install 11.4.1, I usually wait a few days too but had the phone charging last night so lol
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    If you’re on iOS it’s most likely the major issues and not anything else right now I can stay in the app from 10 seconds to 5 minutes been constant freezing/crashing all day so far.
    It’s the same for me.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Those that are okay likely didn’t install 11.4.1, I usually wait a few days too but had the phone charging last night so lol
    I’m still on 11.3.1 and I’m having major issues as well. So I don’t think it has to do with iOS. Pretty sure it’s the game itself 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I was on 11.3.1 and couldn’t play due to freezing. I just did the update to 11.4.1  two hours ago and I am still having same problem.

Glu Tap Crew will work on it, fix it, and give us something for the troubles. It will be something good, they’ve been in a very giving mood lately—hope they haven’t run out of stuff to give.