Options

Glu is aware of the freezing issue

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
Glu is aware of the issue. They are working on the issue, but unfortunately Glu does not know when it will be fixed.

Once it is fixed, they will give us something for the troubles. It will be nice. They have been very giving lately—let’s hope they haven’t run out of the good stuff.

Comments

• Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Glu is aware of the issue. They are working on the issue, but unfortunately Glu does not know when it will be fixed.

Once it is fixed, they will give us something for the troubles. It will be nice. They have been very giving lately—let’s hope they haven’t run out of the good stuff.
    I expect a Babe Ruth for this. Maybe a Mickey Mantle on top of that too. Heck, throw in 20,000 gold too. A couple of prime only picks couldn’t hurt too. I could use a few prime sluggers too so throw that in. I’d appreciate VIP too. Toss in 5million of Prime, legend, and regular XP too. Last but not least 50 all star boxes. That will be all for me. Thanks GLU for understand my needs.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018

I expect a Babe Ruth for this. Maybe a Mickey Mantle on top of that too. Heck, throw in 20,000 gold too. A couple of prime only picks couldn’t hurt too. I could use a few prime sluggers too so throw that in. I’d appreciate VIP too. Toss in 5million of Prime, legend, and regular XP too. Last but not least 50 all star boxes. That will be all for me. Thanks GLU for understand my needs.
    Sounds reasonable.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    They stay afloat by not giving away the whole farm.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    LonzoBallin said: 
    Sounds reasonable.
    I sure think so.
  • Options
    They stay afloat by not giving away the whole farm.
    Yeah but to trade for the community it will require a lot of the farm system. It will be a big blockbuster trade. Probably will involve a lot of top prospects, cash considerations and maybe some international prime signing bonus pool money 
  • Options
    duckthefodgers4duckthefodgers4 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I agree. It better be pretty special. I know I’ve lost out on a lot today. Hopefully it’s some highly prized boxes that aren’t loaded with xp, cash, or crappy draft picks. They say it’s an iOS problem only. So hopefully those people who are on android don’t get the prizes on top of their easy wins today.