Could someone post the odds please? Thanks =]

Comments

• BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    4%
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    For me its 0%... same with the consolation #1 picks.... after 9 tries lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Somehow I got lucky on them. Bought two and got Mikolas on the 1st one, which I already had maxed, and Baez on the 2nd.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Man I got smeared...0 for 11! Hard to be mad though, each of the 3 5star picks they gave us filled a roster need for me, and I pulled my first prime player out of the 5 boxes they gave us. This idea of rewarding us based on Twitter follows is great. Even if I got nothing from the prizes, they represent a LOT of gold that was given away just for playing the game. I think it is a genius idea.
    @seven1trey if it's any comfort you didn't miss much with Baez. 85 games in and extremely low average. Going to trade him in already. 

• demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I am happy I didn't end up with either of them. I wish I didn't take 16 attempts to realize I was happy with it lol.
    @demise44 Mikolas would have been great for you. I already had the All Star version maxed so that didn't do anything for me. I was able to put up 10mil icepack restarting him yesterday and along with others in the club moved us from 84th to 14th place yesterday in just one hour before the event ended.

mikolas would have been good for yesterday's event. Would have traded him in after that.
    Are you that set on pitchers that you don't need an all star leveling up with regular XP? Impressive.

edited July 2018
    I was fortunate.
    @demise44 as I said impressive. I was not doubting you. Just saying kudos for having a great starting rotation. That Verlander must be great. Had the world series edition in 17 and he was doing better than most my legends.