Options

Anyone else disappointed with the fan rewards?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
This is the fourth week in a row that I will not be participating in the fan rewards. I usually save up enough gold to do about three a month. As a result, my gold will continue to pile up. Many of my friends have the gold, but are choosing not to participate as well. I realize that my situation may be unique and understand that such decisions are not made, nor should they be, with individuals in mind. In any regard, I just wanted to give my feedback and hear from others as well.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Seems like they have had several pitchers. I prefer hitters for prime and Legend
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @DFBB
    its good to have one solid pitching stud where you can wrap as needed. Like you I prefer lefty or switch hitters. Personally I don’t need Orel now but I could pocket him. Spending gold gives me Ruth chances (18 days left). And last year Glu offered a ton of West Coast/East Coast bonus points. I didn’t have Orel but waited for Nolan Ryan. You know how many times the Texas Rangers got bonus points????  Not Many. But the damn Dodgers seemed to score bonus points every 3rd or 4th week. 

Just different things to consider. I’m on the fence myself. 
  • Options

@DFBB
    its good to have one solid pitching stud where you can wrap as needed. Like you I prefer lefty or switch hitters. Personally I don’t need Orel now but I could pocket him. Spending gold gives me Ruth chances (18 days left). And last year Glu offered a ton of West Coast/East Coast bonus points. I didn’t have Orel but waited for Nolan Ryan. You know how many times the Texas Rangers got bonus points????  Not Many. But the damn Dodgers seemed to score bonus points every 3rd or 4th week. 

Just different things to consider. I’m on the fence myself. 

I also forgot to mention, but in previous weeks, we had a nice catching prime(Ramos) and a nice SP(Snell, 410 max w/bonus skill). Today, we have a prime draft pick who isn't even guaranteed to make your team if you've been cycling WoH.
  • Options
    Good point. Let’s see what’s in the bonus tiers
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Good point. Let’s see what’s in the bonus tiers

Good luck to those playing, but I will be sitting it out.

• Options
    Thanks and I hear you!
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Would love to see another left handed batting legend. Picked up McGriff but he is not cutting it in walkoff for me.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options

Would love to see another left handed batting legend. Picked up McGriff but he is not cutting it in walkoff for me.

Man, I would kill for the crime dog. That's the biggest mistake I've made thus far in TSB '18. I assumed things would continue to get better and I wasn't in love with his bonus skill. They've followed that 465 max with 445, 445, and another 445. If you've been cycling WoH, it was tough to justify either Carter or Trammel. As far as Orel, it wouldn't have been the worst thing, but they went from a 400max catcher with a bonus skill, a 410 max pitcher with a bonus skill, to a random prime player that isn't likely to start for teams that have been cycling WoH. I have many guys in my club that were itching to do a legend fan reward and not a single one will be doing so. On to next week, I guess....