What players are you keeping on your roster?

tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Just curious what guys strategies are for managing what players you keep vs trade in. My roster is full. Currently I keep pitchers that are 4.5 stars or better. Should I trade in any relief pitchers that dont make my starting lineup to keep more room for starting pitchers and hitters even if its a 5 star reliever?

All my hitters all are 4 star or better but should I pay more attention to the team they are from rather than just star rating? For example maybe I should keep a 3.5 star yankee over a 4 star or even 4.5 star royal?

Along those lines who do you guys think are the most frequent bonus teams? I'll start with yankees, red sox, dodgers, astros, cubs

Comments

• BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I am at the point where only keeping 5 stars makes sense.  It’s up to your overall roster and depth on who you need to keep.  Those are definitely the most popular clubs for bonus teams. Maybe Giants, Mets, Cardinals as well.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    If I need the XP...no one is safe lol
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I dont really need the xp so i keep everything 4.5 and 5 star. Just swap who i need based on bonuses. Ill take a half star downgrade for bonus points in most events without hesitation