Club vs Club should NOT be on Thursdays

YOJAMAICANMECRZYYOJAMAICANMECRZY Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Why ..... Why have club vs club the same day with Bonus Games and players ?? 

To the Glu team , having to switch between my bonus players to play bonus games and then having to switch and put my best team for vs match is a bad decision.... 

Please think about moving Vs match to slugger event day ...... that way we dont have to keep switching in and out of our lineups 

To all of you that reads that .... please leave a positive comment and say , Hell yes , that makes sense .... 

Comments

• soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    For the amount of times I've left bonus bums in my lineup in cvc by accident I agree haha
  • 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I would assume it's to discourage teams from resetting the next day. If you noticed yesterday's CvC, we were able to collect rewards right away in the morning. I assume they'll do another CvC on Thursday but make it so you can't collect rewards til 11 or noon, once the Weekend event has started. It leaves the club with the decision to reset before main event without collecting CvC rewards or collecting rewards and staying in the same bracket for the weekend event.
  • MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I agree with @4orty4orty. I’m sure it’s to try and keep clubs from resetting on a weekly basis. That’s why season rewards aren’t available on Friday until the main event starts. 
  • KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Thats a really good idea
  • SlickwombatSlickwombat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I would like if they allowed you to collect your rewards anytime after. It seems like you lose them if you don’t get them before the next round!
  • spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I agree with wombat. Sometimes I get on do my vs plays and can't get on until half hour into the next vs match. Rewards should be available from previous matches regardless of if the next match up has started