Options

Lost free prime only pick

tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

Did anyone elses app force close when trying to receive the free prime only pick causing them to lose it?? 

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Luiss1Luiss1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same I clicked to get the gift but when I looked in the store there's nothing. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Send in a ticket. They’ll straighten it out for ya 
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Send in a ticket. They’ll straighten it out for ya 
    Im still waiting to here back on a ticket i submitted monday.......im VIP
  • Options
    jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Same here!! Luckily I'm not dieing for this like others
  • Options
    freedomandbeerfreedomandbeer Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    tbettini said:

Did anyone elses app force close when trying to receive the free prime only pick causing them to lose it?? 

• Options
    freedomandbeerfreedomandbeer Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Yes!  This happened to me today.  When I clicked collect when I opened the ap, it never appeared in the store to pick the prime
  • Options
    BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Same thing here. Submitted a ticket as well.  Hope they get it resolved soon
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Luiss1 said:
    Same I clicked to get the gift but when I looked in the store there's nothing. 
    It takes a few minutes sometimes for it to show in the store. If you buy a $1000 draft then it could refresh and show sooner (or any other draft but $1k is cheapest) or you could force close and reopen and then it should be there.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    For every twitter gift I have had to restart my app to get the gift, then restart it again to make it show up in the store
  • Options
    snydsoxsnydsox Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Not only did I not get my prime.  My fan rewards reset and I was over 12K in spent gold.  I sent a ticket in about both I’m VIP but nothing yet and that was about 2 hours ago 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same here. Waiting for CS but I feel they are over burdened this weekend. May take a few days.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Also keep in mind that the free gifts could be in the bottom section of the store below the $1k draft picks and not necessarily where they belong in ranking for those that expect to see it where the prime draft picks are.

• Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Make purchases in the store and you will sometimes find your "Free" pick waiting for you there in the store after.  In my own experience, I have purchased upgrades in the Team menu, with game cash, and these are effective for refreshing the store.  My free stuff was waiting.  

This all happened after the "Free Gift" screen, however.  You need to see that screen, for sure.  
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Same thing happened in my wife's phone - I figured she must have done something but she said it said prime only pick and she never opens the picks - saves them for me. I also checked to make sure the player wasn't in inactives. Messaged Glu after trying all the above. They've always resolved genuine issues in the past - not always as quickly as I might like, but generally work it out.
  • Options
    Keep in mid that global gifts could expire by midnight if your wife doesn't open them and waits for you so your safe bet would be to open them the same day.

• Options
    snydsox said:
    Not only did I not get my prime.  My fan rewards reset and I was over 12K in spent gold.  I sent a ticket in about both I’m VIP but nothing yet and that was about 2 hours ago 

• Options
    OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I didn’t get a Prime either. Why is Glu not even acknowledging that a lot of ppl were missed?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I often have to "encourage" the free gifts to appear in the store. I move to another menu item like Moments or whatever and then press to open the video/offer icon. I dont have to watch a video etc., just exit back out which for me always causes the little waiting circle to appear for a second or two. After that I go back to the store and the gift will be there.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Still waiting on my free Prime player. No acknowledgement from Glu that they screwed up.  
  • Options
    Still waiting for my free Prime pick no word from custsupport. I will continue to make sure this thread is at the top of the page until resolved
  • Options
    I’m in same boat, my fan rewards also got reset.  Sent numerous messages on “VIP Hotline” and they haven’t responded there either 
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Houmy said:

Keep in mid that global gifts could expire by midnight if your wife doesn't open them and waits for you so your safe bet would be to open them the same day.

When I say wait, I mean like an hour or so. I have a team on her phone (so it's not really her team- I just didn't want to admit what a degenerate I am), so she'll play the prime games on weekends if she's out and about and the energy refills. Yes, I have a wife I truly do not deserve.
  • Options
    I hear ya Snydsox. Day 3 and still have not received a free Prime Player pick for the 46K Twitter awards.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have a friend who also 'lost' his prime pick. CS took care of him yesterday. Fwiw, he's not vip.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SPORTOFTHEFURUTESPORTOFTHEFURUTE Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is anyone still missing their draft pick?

Ive contacted supports and they told me accepted it, which i did. But it never showed up in the store.
  • Options
    polopajamaspolopajamas Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Still missing mine 
  • Options
    I've never been contacted by CS
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I've never been contacted by CS

You need to contact them, they will not contact you.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket. Going on day 4 w/o a response.
  • Options
    polopajamaspolopajamas Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Still nothing. Starting to think we will just be forgotton. Major bummer couldve had my first prime