Options

How to get prime xp

tiptster99tiptster99 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
My team strength is 63k it would be way higher if I had some prime xp. I know slugfest and versus are best way to get it. Am I missing another good way?

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not really. Pretty much slugfest. What tier is your team and how is your slugging. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I'm gold 6. Cycled slugfest last week but took 1400 gold to do it
  • Options

My sluggers 
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    Not really. Pretty much slugfest. What tier is your team and how is your slugging. 
    See my sluggers above
  • Options
    Your sluggers are good for cycling. Level 6 won't be easy with just one prime but definitely doable and i would suggest concentrating on that as that's the easiest way to earn prime xp if you get good at it. Eventually they'll add a 7th level also and give out legend xp as well. With those sluggers if you time your hits well it should definitely be doable.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Get Schwarber up there. He is the exact same as Donaldson. I’m in almost the same boat as you up top, but I have Freeman instead of Blackmon 
  • Options

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Your sluggers are good for cycling. Level 6 won't be easy with just one prime but definitely doable and i would suggest concentrating on that as that's the easiest way to earn prime xp if you get good at it. Eventually they'll add a 7th level also and give out legend xp as well. With those sluggers if you time your hits well it should definitely be doable.
    There are 2 prime sluggers there. It is definitely doable. I did it last week without the Harper. I can get through first 5 levels easily. Level 6 is definitely a challenge but doable
  • Options
    Problem is I havent been able to beat more than once in a week so all the xp goes to my new slugger to hopefully make it easier the next week
  • Options
    My mistake. Overlooked blackmon.

• Options
    I always put my prime xp to slugger. I have 5 neglected primes on regular team
  • Options
    If you have extra in game cash play those cash battles enough so that you can go 10 for 10 in hits about 80% of the time and it should improve your odds greatly. I am silver so it's easier for me now but i usually autoplay first 7 rounds in levels 1-4 and then half of 5 and 6 and cycle with ease without even using a video restart. It helps if you can hit them all 80% of the time.

• Options
    I always put my prime xp to slugger. I have 5 neglected primes on regular team
    I struggle with this just like you. I have to use Judge by about the 6th round of level 6. The more sluggers I get over Judge, the less I have to unlock. But that eats up the prime XP. I’m gonna get Harper over Judge and then work on some new toys on the main roster before really trying to beat derby again. If it happens then great, but I’m not gonna break the bank to do it right now
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    If you have extra in game cash play those cash battles enough so that you can go 10 for 10 in hits about 80% of the time and it should improve your odds greatly. I am silver so it's easier for me now but i usually autoplay first 7 rounds in levels 1-4 and then half of 5 and 6 and cycle with ease without even using a video restart. It helps if you can hit them all 80% of the time.
    I can hit 10 of 10 pretty much every time. I autoplay first 7 in all of levels 1-5. Distance is tough part when they are putting up 6200