Options

Slugfest - Level 1 prize for today

therealprofessorxtherealprofessorx Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited July 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Today, if you complete level 1 in slugfest, you get a 4.5 Kyle Schwarber slugger. The question I have is: Will my current 4 Star Kyle Schwarber be upgraded to the 4.5 version? I would hope it works that way. 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They are different players. It's like having all star Bryce and regular Bryce.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @therealprofessorx the answer would be no. That will simply be another slugger added to your roster just like regular players where you could get regular 5 stars, 5 stars with special skills or primes of the same player and place all 3 on your roster. Below is an example

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Interesting that is a player instead of the what 25k blue cash. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Curious if Schwarber will be a bonus player in today's event. If so, it could make things very interesting.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    therealprofessorxtherealprofessorx Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Excellent.  Thanks for the answers everyone!  I was afraid I was going to lose the new 4.5 KS to my already existing 4 KS. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I thought it was a real nice gesture from Glu to basically gift us Mr. Schwarber :smiley: I havent been very good at slugfest and usually give up late in the 4th level, some days late in the 5th level. I've been hoping to get some better sluggers to help compensate for my weaknesses and this one is now #2 on my roster. Thsnks!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I liked this as well. Since I’m gold and seek bonus players for every event, I’ve spent little resources on sluggers, which is biggest mistake I’ve made. Slugfest remains one of the greatest keys to this game. Nice to have an opportunity to get a usable slugger which will motivate me to put resources there as it gives hope I’ll be able to beat slugfest if I put XP’s resources into sluggers