How many times can a person log in and out of their account?

ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
How many times can a person log in and out of their account?

Answers

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Honestly I don’t ever. There isn’t an option to log out as there was in past years. I don’t delete the app either as I’ve heard horror stories and don’t want to get into that mess
    Honestly I don’t ever. There isn’t an option to log out as there was in past years. I don’t delete the app either as I’ve heard horror stories and don’t want to get into that mess
    Honestly I don’t ever. There isn’t an option to log out as there was in past years. I don’t delete the app either as I’ve heard horror stories and don’t want to get into that mess.
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Honestly I don’t ever. There isn’t an option to log out as there was in past years. I don’t delete the app either as I’ve heard horror stories and don’t want to get into that mess.
    That’s what I meant to say @Bigpredfan. How many times can a person delete the app and log back in? I have already done it once but I am not sure that I can do it again. For some reason I think I have read that you can only do it once 
    That’s what I meant to say @Bigpredfan. How many times can a person delete the app and log back in? I have already done it once but I am not sure that I can do it again. For some reason I think I have read that you can only do it once 
    That’s what I meant to say @Bigpredfan. How many times can a person delete the app and log back in? I have already done it once but I am not sure that I can do it again. For some reason I think I have read that you can only do it once 
    That’s what I meant to say @Bigpredfan. How many times can a person delete the app and log back in? I have already done it once but I am not sure that I can do it again. For some reason I think I have read that you can only do it once 
    Stupid technology. Didn’t show it posted than it did 5 times. Got blocked for spam and couldn’t post this when I wanted to. Sorry
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @ItsDaDogInMe personally I have logged back in twice. First time it was some sorta glitch during slugfest and after the crash I was back at the beginning. Took me about 2 hours and was finally able to log back in with myvemail and password. 2nd time i wasn't seeing any popups and couldn't click the links in announcements to buy special picks so I deleted the app and logged right back in after a fresh install. The app does mention that the login/account link can only be used once but it isn't specific so it's still risky. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan everytime you see the message below it means it posted but couldn't refresh the page. If you see it and it looks like it didn't post a browser reload should take care of it.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022