All Star Boxes

2Next

Comments

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I spent all my gold yesterday on 15 boxes and pulled a 355 max player in 7 of them! No primes but I'm still really happy with my luck.
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Man that’s rough it took me 7 pow boxes last week to get a player that hurt!! 
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    0-7 now. GLU please just one lol.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited July 2018
    0-16 purchased, 2-14 freebie/CvC winnings... Prime draft picks/boxes (combined purchased and freebies) 1-44
    So of all the boxes and draft picks I've purchased with gold for Primes and All Stars, big fat 0... freebies 2, earned thru CvC 1,

I'm not sure but I think someone's trying to tell me something
    It's all done with mirrors
    Add 0-2 more on all star boxes (2 more winnings from CvC) ... i sure have lots of Prime XP now, maybe I'll get lucky and win strasburg with my last Ecoin so that I have a Prime to use it all on lol
  • seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I had decent luck...DeGrom, Cole, Willson Contreras, and some decent xp. Overall im happy, even though I'd love to pull Trout. That guy would really tie my outfield together.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I've opened 5 All Star boxes in total, 4 of them from winning club vs club and one I purchased, Sale and Diaz today from winning MVP in CvC and the other 3 netted 2500 prime xp, 6 evo, and 70k cash. The 2500 prime xp was from the single one I purchased last week.
    edited July 2018
    Hallelujah! FINALLY! My curse just may have been broken!!

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Hallelujah! FINALLY! My curse just may have been broken!!
    NICE! Gonna make for a fun weekend!! Congrats!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Right there with you buddy. 2nd try. They did change them back to Prime XP though.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    Right there with you buddy. 2nd try. They did change them back to Prime XP though.
    The 10k we’ll get for a gift will help!
    Just pulled springer! TIME FOR SPRINGER DINGERS
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I just bought 7 and got a ton of 850xp. Ah well. Lucked out with the POTW box this week, first pull.
    @Houmy Its ok at this point, i had 150k Prime XP and no one to use it on lol
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Wow, 30-0, that's no joke! It sounds like he's already dominant. Maybe your xp would be better suited elsewhere?
    Here’s an update on sale lol  I’m most impressed with his k/bb ratio.. this dude is an absolute beast!
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Here’s an updated pic of my rotation hahaha I was a SP magnet!! Although 2 of them are being replaced by prime Cole and mad bum, but I can’t hate on this. Although it would have been nice to pull a batter for woh, at least I got my rotation up to par. (Had 3 4.5* guys before this) 
  • TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I thought the All Star boxes were great, and I really hope they continue to make them WOH prizes. They were probably the best deal for boxes that I have seen so far, and I really needed pitching, but unfortunately all I could get from the boxes were hitters.
  • TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Man I got him too, and was scrounging for prime XP to maximize my points for him. Now he’s stuck on the bench at silver 8. :/
    Between CvC, purchases, and gifts I must have opened about 30 boxes and wound up getting 4 guys... then the MVP box came out and I got Bregman and Stripling plus 4 of the lower star players (already owned). I do hope that the all star players remain available one way or the other as some of them are higher rated then some Prime players and they often have added skills. The graphics look pretty cool too :wink:
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    ALL STAR BOXES ARE HERE! What do you all think of them? Percentages too low or just right? Hoping to get a couple before the night is over! 
    Now is the time to stack them for free! Club VS Club award for event mvp has gained me 3 free all stars already! Im loving this event!
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    I got Corbin today but the other 3 boxes were xp :neutral:
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Some guys have all the bad luck... I do great on some and terrible on others. Its really 50/50 for me. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".