Options

Cant click on view tab in news chat

nvbombersnvbombers Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
In the news chat they offer special deals like 19.99 for 1AL and 1 NL allstar . This time it is Jose Altuve.  Is anyone able to click on the view tab to try to purchase the offer ? I haven't been able to click on the view tab at all . I keep missing out on the deals and want to k own of I'm the only one 

Comments

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I had that issue for a while. I believe the way to correct it is to reinstall, however before you do that submit a ticket to customer care. They need to unlock your account or you may lose it after reinstalling. They may have an easier solution or will make the recovery much easier and safer.
  • Options
    I have been messaging glu about the issue for weeks . No resolve. They have not suggested the reinstall. Might have to try it.    Just thought I'd see if anyone else had the issue.  
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I do NOT recommend it without their help as you could wind up not getting back into your team. The wait time on tickets has been tough lately, but honestly those boxes just aren't good enough to be worth it.

I'm also not the most experienced player, so maybe wait for another opinion too. Sorry for your troubles, I'm in the same boat of having issues and no response on tickets.
  • Options
    Not worth it ? The NL AL allstar boxes were 1500 gold each . It costs 27.99 for 1880 gold so I would need to purchase 2 gold packsfor $56 to get 2 allstar boxes. But in the news chat it was 19.99 for 1 AL and 1 NL allstar box . To me saving $36 is well worth it . I could buy 2 and get 4 allstar boxes and still have money left over 
  • Options
    Sorry I meant the player boxes. I bought an all star combo for 20, I see the value :x 
  • Options
    Ya the allstar combo was the only one I've wanted but noticed I cant view any so kinda disappointed it's been going on for weeks . Thanks for the info and I'll be in touch with customer care about the reinstall 
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I've has the same issue since the 6/28 update. Like the original poster, identified that as a great deal, and hate I haven't been able to take advantage. Messaged about it and nothing other than they forwarded the issue. Also not getting the pop up offers for discounted gold that used to drive me buts, but now want since I want to switch bulk of spending from my VIP acct to this one. Issue is Android only.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @nvbombers I had the same problem where I could not click on the link and also did not see any more popups for those discounted mountain of gold offers. Did a reinstall and everything was back to normal. From what we have seen on the forums some have been having issues with reinstalling and getting back into their accounts. I did not experience any problems but if you do it make sure your account is backed up through email. It is something you should try at your own risk. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Houmy thanks . I have my account backed up so I may message customer care and let them know I'm trying a reinstall incase something happens 
  • Options
    @Husker I've never seen a deal for a mountain of gold . I think I will do the reinstall . I hate missing out on these deals