Options

In club "send to all" message

TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I have an idea that I think would work out really well for you, Glu, as well as the clubs. 

Add a tab for a "Club Message" feature for Leaders and Assistants to utilize. Essentially, a leader or Asst would create a message, and once submitted it would create a notification on the devices for every team to read once they log back in to the game. 

Example of this could be: "Hey guys! Only 4 more hours for the weekend event and 750k to go before tier 7! Let's make a final push and get the extra draft picks and XP! GOOD LUCK!!!". 

So, once the leader sends that message I, and other teams, would get notifications on our phones saying "New Club Message! Open now to view!" 

I think it would be a great feature that would receive a lot of good feedback. 

Thanks for your consideration!

, TwitchSTL

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Awesome suggestion! In active clubs many times important club information can get lost in an active chat. Would be great to have a way to "pin" or announce important messages in a clear way that all club members can see.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I'm glad others agree with me! 

I think there should be a limit on the number of announcement made:: 

Example- Each leader and Asst can only send 1 "club message" every 12 hours. 

I'm sure people don't want their phones blowing up with game notifications from club announcements 6 times per day haha.