Options

Minigames

komskikomski Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Just like how “home run battles” is the same thing as the slugfest event, there should be more any-time modes for fun or practice. Some of us are terrible at walk off, or need some extra getting used to for the CvC style mode. Walk off hero could be “walk it off” and the CvC could be something like “point stack”?. Clearly some extra thinking to be done there, but it’s weird how home run battles is the only of the daily events that can be practiced. 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    This is a valuable suggestion. Home Run battles allows you to perfect your swing in time for slugfest, but in the other events you are thrown out of the plane without a parachute. Would definitely be nice to be able to practice and learn the ins and outs of each event before being thrown in to battle.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Honestly, I just wish they'd explain the physics behind WOH. I have a 180 Batter at Silver 10 that hits 20 mph grounders to the infield. It doenddo matter if I swing early or late, the system seems to register whatever hit they want me to have. 

It's incredibly frustrating. Otherwise, I don't think having other minigames would be beneficial, seeing as the opposing pitcher will never be a constant variable. 
  • Options
    komskikomski Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Completely agreed. I know they make the hitting extremely weak but it’s not fair. It’s based off of their set chances, not skill at all.