Options

Achievements

UltimeatedawgsUltimeatedawgs Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I know the last set of achievements are made for only serious players but it feels very very unlikely anyone will get them. Especially this year with the tournaments not being played every week it’s hard to accumulate stats with the hr derby and walk off hero. I like those modes but the last set of achievements should be lowered by at least 20%. I’ve been playing everyday for almost 3 months and have hit just about 5000 games. At this rate I   I’m playing a lot but I will never hit those achievements. 

Comments

• Options
    Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Gotta play a lot of "match me" games now
  • Options
    TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Or just play Season Mode!!!! I'm close to hitting the RBI/SB/HITS, etc. You just have to be disciplined and leave those players on your roster. Example- Josh Harrison is capped (for me) at Silver 10 (4-star). The rest of my roster is 4.5-5 star, but he is so close to the 1000 SB achievement that I'm leaving him on my roster, even though I have two 5-star players to take his place on the roster.
  • Options
    TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Remember, they're called "Impossible" achievements for a reason! 
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Up to 13.5k games so by 19 version I’ll get some I suspect. Maybe? 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have around 7900 games played I might see the walks and stolen base achievements by the time the season ends lol.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Im on about 15hrs a day everyday but chemo (even then im on 5-6hrs). And ive been playing since day 1. Even no im still just under 10,000 games played. The only way to do it is to buy a 40,000 bonus tickets or click match me every minute youre online. 50,000 games is a joke to me. And im assuming less the 10 guys will achieve that one. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".