Options

Jailed - No idea why

SpaceCoyoteSpaceCoyote Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
It seems that I was jailed yesterday.  Never tried any cheats, only bought the pack at the beginning of playing to stop the ads. Reached out via customer care but no response.  Any idea how to get my issue fixed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    If you honestly believe you did nothing wrong, just be persistent with customer service. It appears a fair amount of people trigger jailings for whatever reason, but if you fight and maintain your innocence, justice is usually served.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I agree, just keep at it and when CS refuses to help close the ticket until you find someone who is willing to listen what happened. We have had a few ppl in our club jailed due to the game glitching, i.e) opening club boxes, got more then 2 and then was instantly jailed. Just plea your case and hope they listen. Keep at it no matter what.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I agree, just keep at it and when CS refuses to help close the ticket until you find someone who is willing to listen what happened. We have had a few ppl in our club jailed due to the game glitching, i.e) opening club boxes, got more then 2 and then was instantly jailed. Just plea your case and hope they listen. Keep at it no matter what.
    I think that is what happened to me.  Had a daily reward box that I was just trying to get to go away and I kept clicking it until it did.  If that’s what did it, wow...
  • Options
    Well, they told me that I definitely cheated, though I still don’t know what I did.  Also did not give me an option to close my ticket and resubmit.  Is there a way to do this without them closing it so that I may reopen?
  • Options
    coachdave50coachdave50 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m actually hearing that people get jailed just for watching videos to receive gold. If you do it too much they don’t know how to justify how you got so much gold.  So you just get jailed.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    over 200K gold here playing ads religiously since game inception. Can't believe that one....
  • Options
    I was in a club with the guy two weeks ago. He got jailed because he had 27K gold in his account. Glu Told him flat out that’s why he got jailed but then they gave his team back almost immediately because he was a VIP
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I’m actually hearing that people get jailed just for watching videos to receive gold. If you do it too much they don’t know how to justify how you got so much gold.  So you just get jailed.

I get most of my gold through videos so I asked CS about that rumor and they shot it down. Of course, I also took a s/s. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I was in a club with the guy two weeks ago. He got jailed because he had 27K gold in his account. Glu Told him flat out that’s why he got jailed but then they gave his team back almost immediately because he was a VIP

I feel like there's more to that story. I haven't done fan rewards in four weeks and as a result, I'm over 73k at the moment. I know it's a long shot, but did your friend take a s/s of the cs agent stating that he was jailed because of his gold? From what I hear, even when jailed, they refuse to divulge such info.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    You are right! I’m just saying what I’ve been told
  • Options
    D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I've been jailed for over a week. I just keep opening tickets in hopes of reinstatement. I think that there are so many people who do cheat, a lot us get punished even we don't know what we supposedly done wrong. Good luck
  • Options
    D475 said:
    I've been jailed for over a week. I just keep opening tickets in hopes of reinstatement. I think that there are so many people who do cheat, a lot us get punished even we don't know what we supposedly done wrong. Good luck
    Good luck to you as well.  If I’m gonna get punished for something, I want to at least have done whatever it was that they think I did.
  • Options
    MRSTRIKEZONEMRSTRIKEZONE Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was flagged over the past weekend. Monday morning my account was back running. The person below is who helped me.
    Saqib
    July 25, 2018, 11:51 -0500
    Glad I was of some help. I will be closing this ticket now. As you are one of our valued player, please create a new ticket if you have any new concerns, so that you do not have to wait for a long time for a response!

Hope you have a wonderful day and continue to enjoy the game ahead.

Regards,
    Saqib
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

support=glumobile.mail.helpshift.com@mail.helpshift.com; on behalf of; Saqib
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My clubmate was just unjailed due to daily reward box glitching and allowing multiple openings. Took 5-6 days to be cleared
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

My clubmate was just unjailed due to daily reward box glitching and allowing multiple openings. Took 5-6 days to be cleared

Very happy to learn that these type of jailings are being remedied.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Agreed. Should be a difference for accidentally triggering a glitch and actively taking advantage of a known one. The game has had some freezing issues lately, which Glu acknowledges, so it wouldn’t be unreasonable to tap a box multiple times to open. Key is to be, as noted above, persistent and polite. The customer care reps have their flaws at times, but they don’t set the parameters that triggers jailing.
  • Options
    Husker said:
    Agreed. Should be a difference for accidentally triggering a glitch and actively taking advantage of a known one. The game has had some freezing issues lately, which Glu acknowledges, so it wouldn’t be unreasonable to tap a box multiple times to open. Key is to be, as noted above, persistent and polite. The customer care reps have their flaws at times, but they don’t set the parameters that triggers jailing.
    3 days since the canned answer I got with no response.  I feel like I am talking to a wall at this point.