Club Vs Club Success?

lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Has anybody had any luck on this? I've tried everything to figure how to score big even gold to start an extra round. bought the 9x start, and 30% hit boost, but it seems as tougher then WOH. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Prev1

Comments

• Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Has anybody had any luck on this? I've tried everything to figure how to score big even gold to start an extra round. bought the 9x start, and 30% hit boost, but it seems as tougher then WOH. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Yeah I am struggling greatly with it too
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    In the start of you should try to foul the ball instead of getting a hit. U must have done it many times in a game When u swing late and the bowl is fouled.  Also what that does is that u will also get a better hit from late swing. Once u got a man or 2 on base then look to hit. Works for me. Also if ur struggling to get point then try to play the first game and then autoplay the 2nd and so on. Good luck.
  • badlarrysbadlarrys Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have started waiting to hit late ball is almost all the way over the plate. Mainly singles and doubles, but more points then autoplay.
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Yeah, if you wait longer than you typically do you will have more success. Most of the time it's a foul ball or an oppo hit. There are a few times where it is a grounder or a pop up. But I tripled my points by doing that strategy and everyone in my club did it as well and we moved from rank 250+ to rank ~150 which is a big move. Still working out the kinks. Also, it is a lot easier for clubs that are silver/gold rather than bronze. We are a restart club and we didn't restart going into the weekend and that seemed to help. Still finished 11th in the weekend event as well.
  • gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    ctsykes17 said:

Yeah, if you wait longer than you typically do you will have more success. Most of the time it's a foul ball or an oppo hit. There are a few times where it is a grounder or a pop up. But I tripled my points by doing that strategy and everyone in my club did it as well and we moved from rank 250+ to rank ~150 which is a big move. Still working out the kinks. Also, it is a lot easier for clubs that are silver/gold rather than bronze. We are a restart club and we didn't restart going into the weekend and that seemed to help. Still finished 11th in the weekend event as well.

finished 11 because you didn't put up no points.
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Autoplay works best for me
  • Trifon92Trifon92 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I know the game puts my line up as best batters to worse. What baffles me is I have 5 great batters, but when I auto play, I barely get points, meaning my starting studs aren’t doing anything? I mean dang, I’d like to get lucky every once in a while with auto play like everyone else. Lol. Luckily I have a lucky club mate that gets lots of points on that 
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I have a 73K team and I can’t do more then 1000, I don’t understand how it works, best I’ve got was from Autoplay
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I have put up 30k games and a couple guys in our club have passed 70k . It really is about waiting until the very last second . Also if I auto play I get crap except about 1 out of 10 . Has a 23k auto game 
  • BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Thanks for the input guys, i barely get 1000 too
    Here’s some BS .. my club is L3V3L3s20 .. look at the scores . JT our top guy beat their whole team but his points went for them. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Unbelievable! Well I have a story as well... I just finished having my best match ever hitting 32k (30k in a single round). I was stoked coz before i started the match, i checked the rewards to see if they had done anything different with just having XP of all three types - and I saw that Match Win had been changed to a Prime Draft Pick. So with 2 mins to go and our club way out in front I went back to bask in the Prime Draft Pick glow that was coming to all club members.... only to see that it had been changed back to regular XP!! Sooo disappointed/ticked off.
    It's all done with mirrors
    That glitch or hack will change my clubs standings thus changing our rewards 
    edited July 2018
    I'd be worried that they dont screw up and penalize your club instead of the other guys... however there must have been a glitch or several, two of my club members (so far) have reported getting the Prime Draft pick for Match Win so at least we have evidence.... maybe thats why I did so well for the first time, coz the pitcher fell apart due to a glitch lol
  • BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I just got match mvp and someone on the losing team had me by 100 points 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Definitely they had some mess ups during the last two matches
    MVP goes to the winning team 
  • colesyycolesyy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Match mvp should go to the person with the most points regardless if their team won or not. Same as the most points in a round works.
  • nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Club vs club can be so bad. I don't understand how a 50 rated Matt Harvey is making my 200+ hitters go three up three down
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I love the concept but just flat out struggle.  My 200 plus guys can’t hit 55 and 70s rated players.  Boosted hitting and pitch one ground out to pitcher just so frustrating. 
  • HAMMEREDBRAVESHAMMEREDBRAVES Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    MVP goes to someone on winning team
  • Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Hope this helps 
    edited July 2018
    That's fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing your insights @Bosox81
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Excellent write up right there 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Great work. 
    The post that I posted early works extremely well for woh event..more than cvc but it does work for cvc as well..hopefully it brings you some success in both events 
    While reading your post, I was reliving the frustration of Hendricks in 3.10, Severino in 4.10, and Doolittle in 5.9 on Monday woh and all the things i did to try and get past them as well as a few spots along the way. Ran out of time dealing with Doolittle, got it to 6-5 about 6 times but as soon as i did, he shut me down. So, a woh win still eludes me :(