Options

Shoutout to the admins and Glu employees in general

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Sage has been very very helpful any time I’ve had a question. Always gets back to me. The customer service on the in game tickets has been A+ as well. Even with an influx of tickets they’ve gotten back in a timely manner. Job well done y’all!

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I think chatting with a lot of you regulars is very helpful too. Thanks!
  • Options
    Always here to try and help!
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I agree. I have had 2 great cs reps in game. No complaints on my behalf.  It seems better this year than last.  And they have had a lot of bug reports to deal with as well.  I’m sure they are quite busy!!  
  • Options
    polopajamaspolopajamas Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How many days has it taken you guys to get responses? i sent them a ticket on saturday and havnt heard anything
  • Options
    How many days has it taken you guys to get responses? i sent them a ticket on saturday and havnt heard anything
    I’ll usually hear something within the day. Depends how busy they are. I’m sure they’ll get back to you. Just have to sit tight. 
  • Options
    Was it an in game issue or is it something any of us can help with?
  • Options
    polopajamaspolopajamas Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I never recieved my prime only pick. I saw the gift prompt but had a network error so It never showed up in my store.
  • Options
    SpaceCoyoteSpaceCoyote Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I just would like it if someone responded to me request a review of my jailed account.  It has been 3 days since the rep that answered my query sent a canned answer with the end saying that if I had any questions to let them know.  I had the glitch where multiple daily rewards boxes open and just want the account restored.  Sure would be nice to have someone working as an advocate to their customers instead of not researching what the actual issue was.
  • Options
    MORASH41MORASH41 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Or how abiut the employee who won't give me my prime only pick that I lost when game connection went down.. Was told basically told to have a better connection lol   Certainly they can see I didn't get my pick