Slugfest Momentum Bar

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
I would like the blue & red momentum bar that is present during Slugfest gameplay to disappear. Perhaps make it optional to have it displayed “on” or “off”. The location of the bar above where the ball leaves the pitcher’s hand can be, at times, very distracting. Especially when the red bar moves past the midpoint of the display screen. Combine the creeping red bar with the “flash” of the ball as it changes speed in mid air, there is too much going on. 

Thank you,
Thumbsters

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more. It’s totally distracting. K also don’t like seeing the opponent’s point total increase. 
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I absolutely agree. I actually don’t want to know my opponents ‘score’ until the round is over. If I know I’m behind, it doesn’t change how I swing the bat. I like the idea of making the bar optional
  • TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I agree. I think putting a downwards caret symbol that you can tap or swipe up to close the distance bars would be a great addition, and wouldn't require too much programming to add to the game.
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Awesome idea - I have to force myself to ignore it - and usually fail at doing so. Would be nice to be able to swipe it off screen.
  • TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I couldn’t agree more, just for different reasons. I really wish they would take away the bar or at least give you an option to do so. It just messes with my head way too much and can distract me at times. It’s especially frustrating when they keep hitting them further and not missing, so you just see that you can’t catch up. :(
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I like seeing it. Helps me know what i need and play better in a crunch. My wife plays and says she hates it cause it makes her choke under pressure. I feel no pressure, either i win or lose, the bar wont effect that for me. Though i have never cycled slugfest once, but the bar isnt the reason why. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".