Options

Draft pics

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Is it just me or do draft pics seem to be absolutely useless lately? I have 2 accounts 1 vip and 1 just started and messing around with. It seems if there's any chance of a 3 to 5 star player I get a 2 star. (Not really) but I think you get my point. I've literally gotten the smallest star player on every draft pick for 3 weeks. Even worse in this event. My other account has all level 10 bronze. Just frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Once your team gets good, even pulling 5-star's are usually no benefit. The main thing is just to keep trading in players and stacking that xp.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I just root for 4 stars for the xp and am happy with 3.5. At this point in the season, XP is absolutely crucial
  • Options
    lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    With were the game is going now, 5 star players aren't much use anymore. Bonus players, primes, and legends are the only ones that seem to give your team a shot. In other words I have been seeing the opposite lately, a lot more 4.5 and 5 star picks coming my way.
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I hear ya but I'm more thinking for slugger draft pics. My sluggers suck. And I cant cycle anymore