Options

Chat won't post

TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
I'm not jailed or anything like that, but have been having this issue on and off for a while. Device type doesn't matter, does it on both iOS and Android. I'll type a chat, global or private, and sometimes it won't post. I hit OK and it just sits there beside the Send button but it won't post. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? It's pretty annoying, especially when you're trying to communicate with your club

Comments

• Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    That happens to me as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply! Glad it's not just me.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Try re-wording what you say in the chat. Certain derogatory or curse words won’t allow statement to be sent. I’m not saying you’re In violation. But try rephrasing and see if it goes through.
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I’ve had that happen randomly too. I end up breaking my post up into short 5-6 word strings and it will post. Then a day or so later, back to normal. Not sure why that happens 
  • Options
    I tried rephrasing but it doesn't work most of the time, also removing punctuation. Usually I'll end up sending just a few periods through to see if it posts then breaking up the larger post into smaller ones like Husker mentioned. Often that works but not always.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    What a pain in the a$$! I know what you’re talking about and it’s happened to me. But I would eventually rephrase and it worked. Wish I had more to offer you!
  • Options

What a pain in the a$$! I know what you’re talking about and it’s happened to me. But I would eventually rephrase and it worked. Wish I had more to offer you!

No problem! Just replying and letting me know I'm not the only one is a big help. I appreciate your time!