What's your longest win streak?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Curious as to what some of the longest winning streaks you guys & gals have had are? Not necessary event specific streaks but the winning streak from the achievements tab. Never paid attention to it much as it isn't really discussed much in the app itself so I want to see how mine ranks.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Answers

• tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Mine was 45 last year but i was a bronze a long time this year so i havent done over 24 this year. We have triple winstreak protection this weekend so maybe ill make a run at it!
    Mine was 45 last year but i was a bronze a long time this year so i havent done over 24 this year. We have triple winstreak protection this weekend so maybe ill make a run at it!
  • lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I've hit the 63 game mark, but I'm pretty sure some teams have gotten to 100 for sure
  • lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I've hit the 63 game mark, but I'm pretty sure some teams have gotten to 100 for sure
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I have had this twice and I was curious if it happens to everyone. I am silver and at about 30 wins I get the "Chicago Cubs" with no user. The team is all cubs players with a strength of like 75k. It seems like this team just exists to break my streak which seems pretty lame.
    I have had this twice and I was curious if it happens to everyone. I am silver and at about 30 wins I get the "Chicago Cubs" with no user. The team is all cubs players with a strength of like 75k. It seems like this team just exists to break my streak which seems pretty lame.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @lumberjacker 100 has been passed for sure and I just wanted to get an idea of how high some have gone. Below is mine from last week when I was still Silver. I don't check the tab often but I am pretty sure it started with the bonus game event last Thursday and not sure where it ended. Currently at 20 since I went gold this Monday so this time I'll pay more attention to it.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @MacGruber I have the same problem. This Chicago Cubs guy constantly ruining my streaks. I had one of 76. He has a diamond Kris Bryant (and I'm only in silver). I'm pretty sure he is a hacker or a bot because he has the starting cubs lineup at an impossible TS and a one star Eddie Butler at 127 overall. His name also has a space, which is not an allowed character.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
    @MacGruber I have the same problem. This Chicago Cubs guy constantly ruining my streaks. I had one of 76. He has a diamond Kris Bryant (and I'm only in silver). I'm pretty sure he is a hacker or a bot because he has the starting cubs lineup at an impossible TS and a one star Eddie Butler at 127 overall. His name also has a space, which is not an allowed character.
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I recently had a 124 game streak.
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I think the best I've done is like 34 or 35 on one of the events.
  • KrackerJacksKrackerJacks Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Only 32 for me. Once I started to get better without upgrading my coaches for the team I started to see 10-15. Finally I'm back around 15-25, depending if I use my ice pack haha.
    Only 32 for me. Once I started to get better without upgrading my coaches for the team I started to see 10-15. Finally I'm back around 15-25, depending if I use my ice pack haha.
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I don’t try to streak much on weekends with my good team because I always have a bonus player - which gets expensive if you don’t get one quickly - but it has the benefit of making me really good in Season Mode, which usually trips me up (or bonus game event). But had a weekend where I got 308 in a row.
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I don’t try to streak much on weekends with my good team because I always have a bonus player - which gets expensive if you don’t get one quickly - but it has the benefit of making me really good in Season Mode, which usually trips me up (or bonus game event). But had a weekend where I got 308 in a row.
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    One of my teams this year was 299-2 win loss before i ditched it. I couldnt stand the phone it was on crashing and not responding. It was very hard if i couldnt autoplay. Plus it was bronze 3 with no players better then a standard 5 star guy. My main team has over $100 in it and several prime, all stars, potw, and bonus players (not to mention almost 10k games played). But sadly this team has no more then 25 wins straight. I could likely do better if i had to, or wanted to burn the gold. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    One of my teams this year was 299-2 win loss before i ditched it. I couldnt stand the phone it was on crashing and not responding. It was very hard if i couldnt autoplay. Plus it was bronze 3 with no players better then a standard 5 star guy. My main team has over $100 in it and several prime, all stars, potw, and bonus players (not to mention almost 10k games played). But sadly this team has no more then 25 wins straight. I could likely do better if i had to, or wanted to burn the gold. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".