Lack of evo.

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
There is just not enough evo available in the game.  And the evo box offers 5-15 evo for 300 gold.  15 evo is nothing when it takes 50 to get to gold and 100 to go platinum, etc.  So please just up the payouts for evo in the box

Comments

• TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Honestly I've never had a problem getting EVO. However, it does help to be in a club that is always leveling up, because those tokens come frequently. I also get them from random boxes, walk off hero (used to build resources), and from other things. 
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I agree, Evo and Prime XP need to be more plentiful at this point in the game.
  • VancouverCanucksVancouverCanucks Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I've also never had a problem with acquiring EVO. I'd like to have LESS opportunity for EVO in boxes! It's all I get LOL
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    If your players are still at Silver or Gold level then evo tokens are still plentiful.  It is the 50 evo tokens to take one player from gold to platinum that will drain your evo tokens quickly.  Prime players are even more expensive.  Is have many players sitting at gold level 10 due to needing more evo tokens.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    It is only later in game when it becomes a problem.  150 evo to get prime player to platinum.  And also to level up random bonus players every week takes a lot of evo as well 
        In regards to the prime xp and legend xp, I am ok with that.  You spend a bit of gold and get a few k at a time.  That is workable.  It would cost about 5-10 k gold to get 150 evo. That’s my only issue.  
  • SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The big problem with EVO is that it’s being handed out at the same rate as in 2017, but in the 2018 version every new player you get starts at a bronze level one and you need evo to raise them. In 2017 a first round draft pick if you were at gold level would already be a gold level player costing you less EVO to improve them. This has to be addressed 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    The big problem with EVO is that it’s being handed out at the same rate as in 2017, but in the 2018 version every new player you get starts at a bronze level one and you need evo to raise them. In 2017 a first round draft pick if you were at gold level would already be a gold level player costing you less EVO to improve them. This has to be addressed 
    That is my sole purpose is to maybe catch attention to an admin, maybe raise a flag with glu. if enough people have same issue then maybe updates will be done!!!   
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I was just bemoaning my evo issues on another thread. Even at gold I go through a ton leveling up POTW and weekend bonus guys every week. Club levels up enough each week so I keep my head above water but Versus is causing some club changes that might affect that going forward.

TwitchSTL mentioned getting them in Walkoff Hero, but I don't think I've ever seen them there - and I average about 200-250 draft picks a week from mining those resources. Would be awesome if they were added there (or am I mistaken about them being there)?
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    And few clubs wanna level up these days making evo much harder to obtain. I had to leave my buddies just to level up in a club for evo. Today is day 6 or 7 and i still need anither 200 or more...
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".