Options

Double Gifted

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
I got double gifted today, didn’t open the second time around...dont want to end up jailed. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    As did many others, I would not open them until they are confirmed by GLU as an error in fear of getting jailed.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Same here. I ain’t getting jailed over 2 picks that are worth probably 400 XP
  • Options
    Good to hear I’m not alone. Just letting them sit in the store. I sent in a ticket too. 
  • Options
    "Its a trap!" - General Akbar
    ... thats for you @bigpredfan
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Either of you guys VIP? Did either of you send in a ticket? 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    6 guys in my club share all our pick/box results and today has definitely been weird. One of us got double gifted, 1st was a Prime Pick and 900 xp, 2nd gift was 2 Al West picks and 900 xp. Two other guys got a single gift of 3 Al West picks and 900 xp. The other 3 guys got a single gift of 2 Al West picks and 900 xp....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

6 guys in my club share all our pick/box results and today has definitely been weird. One of us got double gifted, 1st was a Prime Pick and 900 xp, 2nd gift was 2 Al West picks and 900 xp. Two other guys got a single gift of 3 Al West picks and 900 xp. The other 3 guys got a single gift of 2 Al West picks and 900 xp....

Wow, very strange indeed, what the heck is going on lol
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got two AL East picks and 900 exp.  Looks like they are sending a variety out today.
  • Options
    Admiral Ackbar kicked me. I’ve turned to the dark side @dkarski87
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I got 2 gifts.  1st was prime pick and I thought 800 xp. Maybe it’s 900 like others said. 
     2nd was 2 AL picks only. No xp with that. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    BadpoorJ said:

I got two AL East picks and 900 exp.  Looks like they are sending a variety out today.

Unfortunately the results were still the same, whether Prime or not, 3.5* and 4* guys lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I got a prime pick and xp from an earlier gift today, then was twice gifted 2x Al west draft picks and xp back to back (4 Al west picks total). Guess that kinda fits right in after reading everyone elses.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I wanna say I opened both gifts I got. Still seems ok, not mass jailing or glitch.  Maybe just glu feeling a little more generous today.  
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    “Paranoid, you are” -Yoda

• Options
    fahhq2 said:
    “Paranoid, you are” -Yoda

“Blame them, can you?  Hmmmm”. -Also Yoda
  • Options
    Cant be too paranoid when they jail people for daily club boxes glitching or other simaliar issues. Better safe then sorry, I wouldn't risk opening extra picks for an extra 400 blue xp and getting jailed. Those that take the risk, don't complain if you get jailed in the future for opening extra goodies. No star wars quote needed! Just basic common sense.
    – The Great Houmy