Options

Double gold offer deal not in sync with Tap Joy

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Double gold offers are being promoted, but when you click on the offers, it's clearly not double.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Mine are finished @DFBB, but others in my club are showing that same prompt message on the home screen. Mine does not, I am in Canada if that makes any difference.

DID U GET THE BABE OR NOT!!!! ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Mine are finished @DFBB, but others in my club are showing that same prompt message on the home screen. Mine does not, I am in Canada if that makes any difference.

DID U GET THE BABE OR NOT!!!! ;)

I'm getting ready to pay 30k for the Chuckster! The longer I wait, the longer I have hope that the Babe will be mine. LOL
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im close to saving 30k myself, not sure If I want to take the dive tho, 30k is only 10 pulls man.. And the odds suck. Best of luck man!!! Let me know if you get him, just FYI I have heard the legend xp for him is 1.5x that of normal legends so be sure to have alot of legend xp. Dont forget about those stupid babe evo either, who knows what happens when that box disappears and you need more of them.

best of luck
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    LOL.....got the Chuckster here but the Mighty Casey struck out with the Babe. 10 pulls isn't enough.....naturally want to keep hitting the damn "try again". Oh well......good luck DFBB
  • Options
    I see the double gold offers....kinda wondering if I can reorder some Gillette razors and get the 8K gold again
  • Options

LOL.....got the Chuckster here but the Mighty Casey struck out with the Babe. 10 pulls isn't enough.....naturally want to keep hitting the damn "try again". Oh well......good luck DFBB

I struck out too. :(
  • Options
    @DFBB
    do you have a lefty hitter you're happy with yet?
  • Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

@DFBB

Was nice to finally have a lefty in WOH but kinda annoyed Freeman's skill is against LHP
  • Options

@DFBB

I got the Freeman AS from last week's WoH, but like @tribeWS18 mentioned, stinks that his boost is against LHP. That said, Freeman is still my best lefty bat. We'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    lol that's funny! Your last 2 comments just made me realize Freeman's skill. I got him in WOH too but just assumed him being a lefty, that his skill would be against RHP. Weird! Thanks for making my dumba$$ realize this!

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I almost feel better not winning him..... nope, still hurts :wink:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    WHAT THE HELL ! dont complain your offers are 100 time better than ours in australia
    lol
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )