Options

37% loading PROBLEM

trojan50trojan50 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
its been 4 days, and i still cant get into my game. Ive had to talk with their reps for help, but they cant seem to find the problem. im not using VPN. I uninstalled the game rest network settings and nothing. i stuck. plus im the leader of my club, so for me not benig there fotr the past 4 days is serious. please yall help me if you van. thanks

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    This issue is common among people connected to wifi. Try disconnecting from your wireless connection and the game will most likely load.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    On my tablet with Wi-Fi only I can't and switching to data it still have the corrupt version uninstall and re download message at 37%
  • Options
    Leafer13Leafer13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue! WiFi only I can’t connect. Heeeeeeeeelp! 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've never had a loading problem until i started using VPN. I know at least one poster stated he was not using VPN so that may not be anyone's issue here. However, it amplifies the notion that the internet connection needs to be investigated to make sure there aren't other apps or background services chewing up bandwidth or whether the ISP is down throttling, or some other issue thst may be virus/trojan related.. tsb18 requires more juice to load then previous versions so it makes sense to check what might be causing bandwidth problems. If none of these examples are the cause, then you need a bona fide techy to assist.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    oligodoligod Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    go to google play games, setting, and active the auto connection to your account. worked for me.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Only time it happened to me was when it needed updated in Google play. After that never happened again. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".