Options

Adding More (Bonus?) Tiers to Prime Event Progress Rewards

TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I feel like Glu should have more tiers for the progress rewards in the prime events on Tuesdays and weekends. It would add more incentive and make it more worth it to go for longer streaks and more points, since as of now it is never worth what you will spend based on the rewards you will get.

I understand that the point of the game is to make money, but I feel like this would still get more people to try for these prizes, or at least make it worth it to those who want to try. This way clubs who consistently score 15mil+ and players who score 150k+ can get more rewards, since many of them exist. Many of us are over the requirements 3 hours into the weekend.

How do you all feel about this idea? Do you think it is a likely addition Glu would make to the game?

Comments

• Options
    DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’ve been saying this for months now lol the rewards aren’t worth the gold spent whatsoever. That’s why I stopped competing on Tuesday’s and weekends. Only play CvC, WoH, and slugfest. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They will add more tiers and better rewards as the season continues. Usually a 80m tier along with some prime picks and weekend rewards turning into prime only picks. Just need to be patient and they will come.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    They will add more tiers and better rewards as the season continues. Usually a 80m tier along with some prime picks and weekend rewards turning into prime only picks. Just need to be patient and they will come.
    I had no idea this was a thing and it sounds great! Just hoping it doesn’t make the players now all completely irrelevant. :/
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    No it wont, same concepts just better rewards. Just like the season mode will change into prime and legend xp in the quarters and semi finals. All in due time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Wow, considering how bad my team needs that, I will be welcoming the time it happens.
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Right.  That's how it was last year.  I'm sure they are waiting for more clubs to consistantly hit higher scores before releasing it.  Keep building teams and have inactives ready for bonus points for when it hits. 
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Hope they add more prime compete awards. Now it stops at 6 i think with 100 gold, 1 franchise and 1 #1 pick at the top. These things arent as valuable as the gold we use to earn them. Evo should be a reward. All the #1 picks are useless if we cant level them up to make our rosters. Though most guys still sand bagging at silver level on purpose and taking advantage of a insane loop hole. If i stayed silver, id be destroying the scoreboard right now. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".