How many people actually pulled the Babe?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just curious how many people actually pulled the great one, I know of two people who got him but from was curious to see who else might have on these forums. Not looking for amount of gold spent or pull numbers, just interested to see how many people tried and the success rate.

Cheers,

Happy Tapping
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I know 1 person that has, said it took him 96,000 gold before he got it. He did get a bunch of prime and Legend XP along with three prime players before he got him. I am 0-3 in attempts
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got a free Babe Ruth box from Free Stuff Friday but didn’t get him.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Holy crap @maddmaxx67. The one guy I know who got him said it took 18 pulls. The other chose not to disclose. But it sounds like its taking a lot at 3k a pull and only a 4.5% of getting him. I think it would be a great PR stunt if GLU sent everyone 1 free babe box. The people that actually do pull him would be forced to buy legend xp and babe tokens to level him up. Its really a win/win for them, the box doesn't cost them anything to send out. Maybe with 1 day left on the box they will be generous and give everyone a shot at getting him for free. Well... one can only hope right!
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @dkarski87 2.5% for the 3k box, .5% for the 1k box!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited July 2018
    @DFBB thanks for the correction pal, that's makes it even worse... lol. I think I will save my gold for WOH legends in a few months.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    13 pulls here and a goose egg to show for it
    Nailed him!!
    Nice man, that player will never leave your roster.
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @ameeshcubbie congrats
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @ameeshcubbie Congratulations on your great pull! Now time to try to get a hold of that pesky Babe evo :/
    edited July 2018

I just got him as well, on fifth try today. I had three failed tries the other day.
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I know it's a bit early to say (and rude), but the Babe is only going to be on your roster for around 5-7 months.  In response to @dkarski87, it is probably not forever.  

If it's any consolation, I hope I'm wrong 
     :D 

Nice pull, though.
    Thanks all. Still trying to figure out Babe evo. I’m working on moving his skill up. I’m at 14/20. And I’m bronze so I’m not sure If Babe evo is to go to silver and beyond or if it’s in the skill sets or both.
    edited July 2018
    Thanks all. Still trying to figure out Babe evo. I’m working on moving his skill up. I’m at 14/20. And I’m bronze so I’m not sure If Babe evo is to go to silver and beyond or if it’s in the skill sets or both.
    It took me 6 BR Evo to get to silver. However I have run out of Legend XP at silver 4

So it’s for going between bronze/silver/gold etc only??
    So far that I can tell, yes
    @maddmaxx67
    thanks brother!
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Man, you two lucky pimps got the Babe, and I didn't?  Can you say, sore af?  I am, I tell ya.  Could Glu possibly offer the Legend Babe Ruth in the Franchise section and ask 5 coins for him?  Hell, why not 8 coins?  I'd just do it to know the POWER.  
    ....still waiting to see a 600 foot bomb lol
    paidoff said:
    Man, you two lucky pimps got the Babe, and I didn't?  Can you say, sore af?  I am, I tell ya.  Could Glu possibly offer the Legend Babe Ruth in the Franchise section and ask 5 coins for him?  Hell, why not 8 coins?  I'd just do it to know the POWER.  
    I think they should!
    I have a theory that I absolutely cannot back with proof but it works for me......do your gold dump on boxes on Sundays. Tend to get the legends "easier".
    So 30k instead of 100k? lol
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:

So 30k instead of 100k? lol

ha ha ha.....seriously though... On Friday I dumped 30K on Babe boxes. Nothing! Got Chuck of course...then I sat on it this weekend. My club mate lands Fisk today, a few hours ago. I was jealous but happy for him because I had a POS catcher! So I drop 4K on the Fisk box and land Fisk! Then thought, what the hell..... Try for Ruth again. 4 more tries and BOOM. So.....idk but Sundays seem to be better days in my neck of the woods.
    LOL nice man, congrats. 2 great legends.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Chang67Chang67 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the Babe, Pesky and Sabo as old Legend vets. Couple other legends but, am I at a stand still upgrading the Babe until I get BR XP. How do I earn them? Also, I pulled babe out of the Babe Ruth Box. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Holy crap @maddmaxx67. The one guy I know who got him said it took 18 pulls. The other chose not to disclose. 

The one who chose not to disclose is probably just embarassed they spent 4 grand.