Options

Do we have a Community Manager?

Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
If not I think it would be a great thing to add on the forums here. Someone to look at the forums and provide support here/look at all the feedback on here. Definitely would make it seem like we aren’t just making suggestions into a void. It would be a great idea to connect the community and GLU more because the communication really isn’t great if you aren’t a top dollar VIP. They would just work 100% on here with responding and forward suggestions/feedback to Devs. What is everyone’s thought on this?
Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
"Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter

Comments

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    As far as what I’ve seen there are a couple people you can get ahold of on here that do work for Glu. If you send a PM they’re pretty responsive. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    This is an excellent suggestion. I believe I remember seeing moderators posting here several months ago before I decided to become a registered member of the community. Would definitely be nice to get some validation that some of the suggestions and concerns being voiced in the forums are reaching the ears of the developers.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    This is an excellent suggestion. I believe I remember seeing moderators posting here several months ago before I decided to become a registered member of the community. Would definitely be nice to get some validation that some of the suggestions and concerns being voiced in the forums are reaching the ears of the developers.
    Yeah that’s the main point. They may get to the developers but you never know because no one says something like “I have forward this to the developers” or explain why this wouldn’t be implemented.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The moderators that handle the sports games are usually @sage and @blueleopard, but they usually only tend to post when there is a system update or issue, (sometimes not at all). I would suggest to GLU that we make @houmy our designated manager on here as he already pretty much does what they are suppose to do. Keep us informed on any bug, issues, glitches, patches, etc... He does an outstanding job helping users on here during his free time without any ask. He's got my vote!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    dkarski87 said:
    The moderators that handle the sports games are usually @sage and @blueleopard, but they usually only tend to post when there is a system update or issue, (sometimes not at all). I would suggest to GLU that we make @houmy our designated manager on here as he already pretty much does what they are suppose to do. Keep us informed on any bug, issues, glitches, patches, etc... He does an outstanding job helping users on here during his free time without any ask. He's got my vote!
    Those my exact thoughts.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Thank you @Yankees917182 & @dkarski87 for your vote(s) of confidence but I may not be able to live up to your expectations as I am just a fan of the game and decided to share what I have learned here to guide those new to the game. Also note that GLU does monitor these forums according to one of the VIP newsletter reps I had a few correspondences with so they are aware of most of the issues/suggestions. If you do not see them responding here do not be discouraged and know that they do keep tabs on the post/comments since the forum is also a good place for them to find out what new features players want so that they can try and implement them if they are feasible and can improve the game.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022