New max for Players of the Week?

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Just pulled Schoop from the POTW box. Has a max overall of 445...what’s everyone’s thoughts on this considering I believe these are the highest rated players of the week in 2018. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Just pulled Schoop from the POTW box. Has a max overall of 445...what’s everyone’s thoughts on this considering I believe these are the highest rated players of the week in 2018. 

I think it's overkill. I don't like it, but I do understand the logic. They need people to buy and well, now they will.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I get it. People won’t buy as much at 425 because of the all-stars that we’re in the boxes and the last few walk-off rewards. 445 is a low legend. My fear is walk-off will be harder next week
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    These ratings do seem to be getting a little out of control. Each week they seem to be upping the anti so the former big time players become less and less relevant.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    What is their max after the week ends and 445 no longer applies? 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    BadpoorJ said:
    What is their max after the week ends and 445 no longer applies? 
    We’ll find out when they announce tomorrow in the news. I’m guessing 335? 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    They went from 425 to 335 so if they’re 445 to start I’m thinking possibly 345-355 then?  I’m not in love with the positions they play as I have Prime Altuve at 2nd and an outfield that will eventually be All Star Judge, Bam Bam, and Prime Trout/Prime Betts/All Star Markakis but having a max 445 for WoH Monday sounds pretty tempting too.  Low on gold though after yesterday meh.  Guess I’ll watch some videos till Thursday and take a shot at it (ugh).
  • polopajamaspolopajamas Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    They drop to max 340 overall