Options

Season mode

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
I remember reading a couple weeks ago that they were working on points issues with season mode and not being in a club. My question is I never get the same points for a win. I haven't been able to figure out a pattern or anything. I can win by 10 and get 40 points win by 4 get 80 points. It never makes sense. But it seems to be 40,60 or 80 points for win and 20 almost always for a loss. Does this mean something is still wrong? It's just been how it's been for me forever. 

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I don't believe that is what they were referring to in the update. Going back to the start of season mode last season, there has always been a random amount of pennants (40, 60, or 80) assigned to a win and 20 pennants assigned to a loss.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    i got 300 for a loss , then 20 next game for win lmao it has to be random, whats worse is winning a season by over games to loose first round playoffs 2-0 lol
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZ said:

i got 300 for a loss , then 20 next game for win lmao it has to be random, whats worse is winning a season by over games to loose first round playoffs 2-0 lol

Now that's new. THAT may be what they were referring to in the news article.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Dsizzle31Dsizzle31 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Are you sure that loss wasn’t your 10th game of the season?  I’m pretty sure you get 300 pennants for playing your 10th game regardless of whether you win or lose it.
  • Options
    Dsizzle31 said:

Are you sure that loss wasn’t your 10th game of the season?  I’m pretty sure you get 300 pennants for playing your 10th game regardless of whether you win or lose it.

Ahhh, the voice of reason. This makes sense for the 300 pennants, but doesn't explain the 20 for a win.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Pretty sure it’s just random have seen 40/60/80 for wins and 20/25 and I can’t say I’m 100% sure but I thought I even got 30 for a loss once.